Thanks Alot Cole

His lips moved on mine. I couldn't help but laugh on his lips. All I could taste was his recent Margarita and peppermints on my tongue. I was a fool for wanting this. For wanting his kiss,for loving the acrid taste of him. I lifted my hands to his dirty brown hair,ruffling it up and tugging it. This kiss was raging,his man hands grabbed my waist with ease. Cupping them firmly with lust. I wanted more.

      I'm drunk.

     I definitely didn't mean this. Pulling away I hitch. I looked into his hungry eyes and burned death glares. No way was this jerk going to kiss me like some romantic movie or some shit.I pushed him barely,scrambling for the oak door. Letting myself out,I choke on the cold air.I don't know why I even allowed myself to come here the first place. Oh yea,because my parents approve of this "party". Rubbing my now cold fingers together I walk on the side of the road.

   I'm drunk and agitated all I want is to go home and maybe sink inside my warm bed. Breathing in and out I enter into the house. I let my eyes roam and search of Mona. It's time to go I decided. She needs to know how much of a bastard her boyfriend is. She needs to know I kissed him back.Not seeing her around I walk upstairs. I notice Cole behind me. He looks at me and smiles,apologetically. Another sorry I thought. Opening the door was a bad choice.

I am beyond perplexed All I see is Mona getting pounded by Bryce. I watch in disgust as her hips collide with his in pure ecstasy. Is this cheat on your spouse day? She ignores me at first until she notices,Cole. She screams at Bryce as if he did something wrong and covers up her perfectly engineered boobs. I can see Cole boiling beneath his facade. He looks hurt,but I know better. Cole is just like his father spineless and forgetful this would be all over by tonight.

Bryce was reaching for his clothes and I was walking away,heading for the car. Mona can catch a ride I snickered. How could she be more disgusting? Whipping the car out the driveway I notice arms flagging me down. Slowly rolling down my window I glare at Cole. His eyes red and angry.

"Can you take me home?" he pleads. I get my teeth ready to say no. But after what he and I just saw I felt like I owed him. Mona was a bigger bitch then I was. I motioned him with my head and he hovered himself in. He smiled a thanks,as usual . The beer he probably just chugged filled the car with a musky aroma. And his warm heat radiated within inches of me.

I pulled of leaving Bryce's condo in the distance. Turning the notch up on the radio the music booms.

These lips can't wait to touch your skin

I almost jumped at the song. "I love this song," I said. Cole's blue eyes widened "Wh-what..me too." he admitted. We sang the next verse together

Oh oh baby jussstt leeettt my love, let my love adorn you

He snapped his fingers to the beat. I laughed at his giddy personality. "Where to?," I questioned interrupting the great song. "Uhh,I live a few streets away from you. On Commerce Road." he started back on the song.

Same way that the stars are on the sky yeah,.look up sugar, oh uh oh heyyy hey

I spun the tire tracks on his road. Easing down the not so busy as usual lanes,I roll the wheel. "The house down to the left." he pointed to a big mansion crowded by a few other ones.

Just let,let my looovee adornn you baby. Hey,let it just adorn. You gotta love adorn you.

His eyes glowed at the house. He unbuckled the seatbealt getting out the car and shut the door. "Uhh Angel,thanks." he uttered. I halfway smiled. "I still hate you." "Good because I'm really not sorry for calling you a bitch."  What an asshole. Driving off his block,I turn into mine.