This Is Bad

I was done crying. Done with Alex. I walked outside to the woods. My dog Pamper was letting himself wonder all about.

Turning my back to him I think about Cole. How could someone be like him but then turn and be the most important guy I had? How could he be the guy I hated but now the guy I loved? Did I really love him?

C'mon Ang. You can't ....not yet. A nudge on my back caused me to jump. Any other human would have screamed or maybe ran at the sight before me. But I just smiled as Cole rubbed his tounge against me.

His wolf body purred against my hips and I smiled at how comfortable he was.

"Cole" I said rubbing his head. He purred and settled down his hungry eyes. He shifted to his human form.Running in the woods for something.

His naked torso looked delicious and I frowned at my devil thoughts.

"Ang we need to talk". I gulped my spit and suddenly that warm feeling burned and I was scared of what he had to say. He slid his clothes on silently.

"I got this text last night" he showed me the same text I had thought I sent to Ana. I gave him a smile. "Cole I'm sorry I know I shouldn't like yo-." His lips touched mine and we kissed as if we had just found each other.

***

Me and Cole had a strong relationship we decided to make it official after that kiss. We had been together for a while that is until now.

" How could you go against your own kind Angel" shouted my mom. "You should be ashamed".

"We will not allow you to see him anymore" snapped my father. "He is a monstrous creature and you will not be seen with him".

"But-B-but father" I yelled. He threw his hands up. "That is final Angelina".

I rolled my eyes "I can't believe you two. How dare you keep me from the.one I love. For what? Because God doesn't approve of him. Because he's not a sweet Angel like we are?".

The eyed me and stayed silent. "Well" I said more angrier then ever "I'll be damned if you two or God plans my life for me" I grit my teeth.

"Angelina Bright" slams my mother "you will not use that tone or language with me or your father". She was standing up "do you understand me? Look he's even taught you that language".

I said nothing. How dare they do this to me. "I'm going to be with him" I cried.

I was sprinting out my house. Cole was only a few blocks away. I would run for him. My bare feet were slapping the ground. But I didn't stop. Needless of the pain needless of the skin that was sore.

I slowed when I caught his house. I.was about to knock on the door when his sister Candy came out.

"Listen to me Angel. Listen good.You trust me right?" she asked. I nodded "Well, you have to believe me when I say you need to let him go."What!" I.shouted. "Ang if you don't God and Lucifer will damn us all". I frowned "How could you say that Candice?" I.shouted.

"Let me see him" I cried . "Fine" she snapped. She showed me inside. We were creeping upstairs when she told me "maybe then you'll leave him alone". She was cold to me. And I didn't like it. "He's in that room" she pointed to the baby blue door.

I overheard the conversation "Cole she's an ingrate, spineless" said his mom with rage.

I couldn't believe that was the same lady who had once smiled at me.

"You will not be seen with her she's..she's...an angel for crying out loud".

His father spoke " Lucifer forbids this and so do we".

"All of a sudden we will abide by his will? C'mon" he shouted.

I looked at Candice as she sulked. So it was clear whose side she was on.

"I'm part werewolf not all the way cambion, my devil antics won't let me hurt her. And Lucifer knows that". I heard him stalk back and fourth.

"If you don't stop this foolish love story Cole, we will be whipped out. You know the rule. No angels. If you were to so much as scratch her you'll cause a war". His dad scolded.

I couldn't hear anymore. It was obvious of what I had did. I had tore a family. And that was beyond my doing. I glanced at Candy's fixed hands as she scratched her skin. She knew what I was. But I guess it didn't matter anymore. I understood that to.

Blood before water.

The tears fell and I didn't stop them. I was going to leave this behind me. Forget this two week love sharade.I was already turning back for home. I had already had my mind up on how I'd forgive myself for the stupid move that could have cost me my life.