You And Me: Don't Blame You.

After a couple of hours of driving at full speed, we found a clear spot with no walkers in sight.. yeah miracle.

I pushed the door open and ran to Carol and Judith hugging them both.. " I'm glad you two are okay." My voice cracked.. Daryl pulled me into a hug and I nearly cried into his chest.. He's always kind of been a father figure to me.. Even when my daddy was alive.. I thought of Daryl as my second father.

" Where's my family? " Lincoln dreaded hearing the answer more than anything.. He specifically looked at me.. i shook my head not even wanting to make eye contact with him because I felt like such a coward..

" No! No!!! No!! " he yelled.. He slammed his fists into the truck over and over " NO!!! " tears drowned his face..

We all stood silently as Lincoln finished his outburst on the floor..It was exactly like Rick's after Lori died.. I don't blame him.

Lincoln started to regain to his feet.. as he did so he pulled a revolver from his holster and pointed it and Rick..it was a protective instinct of my group's to pull all of our weapons out and put them at Lincoln..

" Put it down! " Glenn yelled at Lincoln.." You killed my family, Rick! I trusted that you'd keep us safe if we did the same for you! " Lincoln spat at Rick, tightening his grip around the gun.

" You don't want to do this " I sternly shouted to him.. He now aimed his gun at me.. Only pissing Daryl and Carl off more..

Daryl came behind Lincoln and directed the tip of his crossbow under Lincoln's chin as Carl slightly pushed me behind him, shielding me from Lincoln as he put his gun to Lincoln's forehead " Just do it.. Do it! I don't have any more reason to live! just do it! Please just do it! " he screamed..

Daryl let go of him and shoved him. Rick walked over to him and stood over Lincoln..He looked like an emotional wreck.. Again, I don't blame him..

" Look, I don't blame you for what you lost. I know what it's like! We all do! " as Rick said the last part, Lincoln made eye contact with us all.. I mean we did know what it was like.. Wether it was by teeth or bullets.. We did lose people.

" We survive this by standing together, not pulling apart from each other. I know what it's like to want to just give up and pull the trigger.. But I remember all myself and my group has been through to get here. We've put in far too much effort come to far just to stop and give up now. If we stop, our family's death would've been for what ? been for nothing.. I will not cower.. I still believe there is some where for us. Some place we can call our own and be safe for as long as we all stand on this earth.. We can find it.."

Lincoln kept his eyes locked onto Rick's and neither of them were breaking it..

" I need you.. We need you. " Rick set his hand out to Lincoln..

He was very hesitant as to if he wanted to take his hand and continue to do this..

Lincoln took Rick's hand.

I could see that Lincoln did want to live.. Rick's speech was really eye opening.. Even if he'd been looking at Lincoln as he spoke, he directed the whole speech to us all.. We knew that, but.. I took it as a reminder.

after a few hours of driving we found a nothing. no house not covered in walkers not even a store. we were all pretty tired and drained. even if it was only 10:30. but if we continued to drive we'd run out of gas.

We all made the decision of sleeping in the cars. Not comfortable. But better than outside.. anything his better than outside.

Rick, Lincoln, and Daryl took watch while the rest of us got some shut eye..

Carl's POV

I couldn't sleep after what happened today. Not because of the fact i was almost killed, But mostly because of what Ella Admitted to me. She did still love and care for me. That will keep me going.. I have my girl back. You can bet your ass, I'll never let her slip through my fingers again.

As she moved a little while she was asleep I looked down at her as she laid her head on my chest.. I double took and saw her neck.. I slowly and careful moved her hair out of the way to see red and purplish hand prints.

Flashbacks of Ryne on top of her chocking her and telling her that nobody would have her..

If Ryne were still alive this moment I'd rip his throat out an feed it to the walkers..again. Stupid bastard had the nerve to hurt her like that.. But I'd done the same before.. Physically and mentally. So what made me any better? I never did try and kill Ella like that worthless shit did though.

I know the speech my dad gave a while ago made a whole ton of sense.. But I don't think the people we've lost would want us suffering like we are now in this world of pain. Maybe pulling the trigger could be an option..

Why was I only thinking of myself at the moment? I have Ella to think about.. She's the most important thing to me and I've let her slip through my fingers too many times. I had two choices.. Stay and try and survive with Ella.. Or End it all.. With Ella by my side. Her call..

NOBODY'S POV

" I told Mila, I'd die to keep her and my kids safe any day.. I never knew we'd actually run into a situation like that.. I feel like I failed her and my kids. " Lincoln said keeping his eyes glued on the grass " Nothing was your fault. You did what you could - " .. " my good wasn't good enough. My family is gone, Rick." Lincoln said interrupting Lincoln.. " Daryl, lost his brother.. Glenn, lost his girlfriend, Carol, lost her daughter and husband, My son and daughter lost their mom, Michonne, lost everything, I lost my wife and best friend, Ella, lost her mom, dad, brother and sister. You're not alone in this. "

Lincoln couldn't help but feel so sorry for them.. He finally knew how they felt and it wasn't a good feeling..

" You really think we could actually find a place? Make it our own? " Lincoln responded.. Rick nodded his head..

" Look who came to crash the party? " Daryl said obviously referring to the walkers, pulling his crossbow over his shoulder and getting on his bike.

Lincoln headed to the truck, but Rick stopped him.. " We can find a place, all we can do now is just pull together. ".. Lincoln nodded and they all took off before the walkers could even touch the cars.

--

Thank you to the ones who have been reading! :-)❤

And sorry this wasn't really about Ella and Carl, I feel like a let the other characters fade a bit, so I put them in more to make up.

But don't worry, more to come!❤

You can still kik me or inbox me ideas!

I love it when you guys do! :)

I love you people!❤