You And Me: You're Alive.

It was over.. Carl is dead.. there's no reason for me to live.. my gunshot wound to the leg would bleed out and I'd die.. I lied Carl down and laid down next to his lifeless body.. All I could think was.. You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me..You and Me.. You And Me.. You and Me.." Ella.. Ella..? " I heard my name.. I'm not dead.. No.. I'm supposed to be dead.. With Carl..but.. it's his voice..

I opened my eyes slowly.. Confusion covered my mind.. " you're alive.. " Bewildered as ever.. " you're alive.. " I said.. Siting up and grabbing hold of him.. he held me tightly back.. " his mother saved my life.. and It only would've been the Christian thing to do to repay her in some way... " my dad said sitting on the chair near my bed.. Carl looked at me, smiling.. Still holding my hand.. " Can I talk to Carl alone, daddy?.. " I asked.. Carl looked confused.. " sure sweetheart.. " he stood up placing a kiss on my forehead, then left..

" you alright? " He asked me, giving my right hand a little squeeze.." we.." I stuttered a little.. " we what? " he asked me, looking at me .. " we were supposed to die back there carl.. You And Me.. " I muttered almost in tears.. " Ella, no.. Baby we weren't.. we got a second chance.. " he said, connecting his hands around my waist. " Carl, I can't do this anymore.. " I said shoving the blankets off of me and getting up.. He pulled me close to his body and moved a single strand of hair behind my ear, trying to understand me.. " I'm tired of having to watch our backs because of walkers or people like Dakota.. " I yelled sadly.. Dakota.. I thought.. how I murdered him.. and how he raped me..

Carl noticed how I said Dakota's name with fear.. " Did he hurt you? " Carl asked me, giving my waist a squeeze..I let little tears fall down my bruised cheek.. " Ella.. " Carl shook me a little.. " No.. " I lied, wiping a tear from my face.. He knew I was lying.. he placed his hand under my chin.. making me look him in the eyes.. he was on to me.. my lie.. Before he could say anything.. I attached our lips..he didn't hesitate.. He pulled me closer than before and rubbed my back softly.. we manage to fall onto the bed.. then memories of Dakota.. and his vicious attack on me..his smirking face.. His roughness ..I unintentionally screamed.. Making Carl jump off me..

" I'm sorry.. Ella I'm sorry.. " he repeated looking at me like he saw a ghost.. I leaned against he wall holding my knees, sobbing.. " Ella, baby tell me what's wrong.. " he said sitting back down next to me.. I regained my saneness.. " you forget what people do.. " I muttered.. " he raped me.. " I said gently.. Crying a little more.. I turned my eyes back up to him.. His were fueled with rage and sorrow.." It's my fault.. " he said hitting the wall.. I didn't bother arguing.. " you hate me now don't you.. " he said nodding.. " I could never hate you.. " I muttered holding his hand..