You And Me: HeartBeat?

Dakota smirked then yanked the knife from Carl's lower back.. Carl fell to the side holding his stomach.. " NOO! " I screamed the loudest I'd ever screamed.. Tears water falling from my eyes.. Catching everybody's attention.. " CARL! " Rick chocked as he saw his son laying up against a tree nearly dying..

Then three more trucks appeared.. Doug getting out and aiming his gun to Carl.. Without thinking I ran over covering Carl.. Taking a bullet to the leg.. Shrieking in pain.. More men got out of the trucks.. Firing away at us.. " Carl! " Rick yelled again.. Carl was out of it.. I ran to Carl.. Holding him.. " Don't you die on me, Carl.. Carl! Look at me! " I yelled.. Crying more and more.. He was opening and closing his eyes over and over.. " Baby! No! Carl! Please! Don't leave me.. Carl! " I screamed over and over..

Fingers wrapped around my hair and pulled me down.. Dakota's face was revealed once again..He stomped his shoe into my stomach.. Making me scream pretty loud.. Then into my cheek.. He pulled his revolver.. Pointing it directly to my face.. I closed my eyes.. Ready for the bullet to my head..but it never came.. I opened my eyes one at a time.. Seeing Dakota on the floor gurgling blood with an arrow through his neck.. I scrambled to my knees and pulled the arrow out.. and into his eye.. crying.. I murdered the bastard who'd hurt my family.. and me.. and Carl..

I turned my head.. And everything went in slow motion.. Rick was zoned out behind a tree staring at his python.. Glenn, Michonne and Daryl were trying their best to get rid of the enemies.. Then a bullet flew through Michonne's left shoulder..sending her backwards..i turned back to see Carl's eye closed.. " No. No. No. No. No." I said over and over.. Yanking Carl forward.. " Pleaseeeee" I slurred crying into his shirt.. I felt no heart beat..