You And Me: It's Whatever.

Carl went outside and sat in his tent pissed as ever at me. I was just saying what I thought was true. I don't understand why he was being so rude to me for? "Carl?!" I called and followed into his tent. "Just leave, Ella!" He shoved me out of his tent like a big baby. I fell down to the ground, because the tent basically tripped me. "You know what, fine." I put my hands up in defeat and went inside to Maggie.

"Maggie, if you can hear me I forgive you. I forgive you for everything you've done to me. You're right, I shouldn't be involved with Carl. When daddy gets back, Rick's group will leave. It'll be daddy, you, me, Jimmy, and Patricia." I said as tears fell down my face. I really didn't want Carl to leave, but after what happened at the barn. There was no way my daddy would want them to stay any longer. It was ultimately for the best.

I heard footsteps behind me and I looked to see Carl standing behind me. I didn't say one word, just looked at Maggie.

"I'm sorry, Ella I am." Carl apologized and I didn't have to look into his eyes to know that the apology was not sincere in the slightest bit. "Your elbow is bleeding." Carl told me and I walked to the kitchen putting a napkin to it.

"Can you say something?" Carl demanded. "This cut was your fault, I bet." I continued to wipe my elbow. "And, I might miss you when your group leaves. I might not, who knows, who cares." I finished and walked outside. Carl followed behind me like a little puppy.

"You don't really mean that do you?" Carl asked. He yanked at my hand and I shoved him off of me. "Back off." I instructed him and continued to walk away. "Ella." He called and I just continued on my Merry way.

Pretty soon it was dark out and I sat on the porch with my iPod listening to some indie band I liked. Andrea came out of the house with a flashlight and I stopped her. "What're you doing?" I asked. "We can't find Lori anywhere?" She answered. I took my headphones out and got up.

Andrea, Carol, Shane, Carl, Dale, T-Dog and I all helped look. "Lori and Rick had an argument about going to look for my daddy, maybe she went to go look for them." I said not making the situation any better. "By herself? Dammit Lori." Shane said and got in his green SUV and drove off.

Carl's expression on his face turned utterly sad. I didn't know if him and his mom were extremely close, but it was his mom that was missing. I felt bad for Carl, but I'm not going to go and comfort him. I get that it's mean and childish,but sorry. He walked into his tent and Andrea followed after him.

About 20 minutes later Shane came back with Lori and her bloody forehead. "Oh my god are you alright?" Andrea asked Lori. "I was in an accident. I'm fine I really am." Lori said trying to wipe the dry blood off her forehead.

"There's a first aid kit inside, we should get you cleaned up." I said pulling her. "No sweetie, I'm fine."'Lori politely told me. "Where's Rick?" Lori asked and none of us said a word. "They're not back?" Lori asked. "Where are they?!" She added with a furious tone.

"I had to get you back here some hows." Shane said. "You asshole." Was all Lori said as she shoved Shane repeatedly. "Lori, stop." I pulled her my way, but she was still extremely upset with Shane. "I had to protect you and the baby." Shane said finally spilling Lori's secret.

I then turned to see Carl who had come out of his tent and witness everything that had just happened.