You And Me: Times Have Changed.

edited november 8th 2016

9 long weeks have passed by, and my stomach is already showing. It doesn't look huge, but wow  it can surely hurt my back day in and day out. I wear large hoodies or sweaters to cover it up, although everybody already knows. 

Andrea and Merle are now not apart of this world, all at the hands of The Governor.

Michonne stuck around, surprisingly. Mainly because, that woman is erratic and is something else.

But she's family.

I moved into Carol's cell away from Carl. He kept mine. Which I still don't understand why he didn't just move back into his. But he as well, is erratic. We barely ever talk.

Sometimes I go back to him during the night and we do " stuff " 

Well there isn't any use in sugar coating it.

Carl and I have sex still.. But don't talk during the day..

We've gotten passed the point of being too young, considering I was already pregnant. 

The governor strangely hasn't tried anything. Rick disappears on us for days at a time.

Carl and him don't really have a relationship anymore.

My dad isn't too happy about Rick's long absences, then again neither are any of us.

We cleared the prison of walkers completely, sealing any breach that we'd found.

It's safe to say that life is a living fucking hell.

I got up from my bed, not to go to Carl's. I just really had to use the bathroom By the way, those work. Still life is hell.

I walked down the hall, but a hand covered my mouth causing me to squirm. I was shoved against the wall and I made eye contact with who was doing this.

It was just Carl.

"Be quiet." he muttered as he took his hand off my mouth and started to kiss me. I just went along with it. We manage to get onto the bed with out him putting weight on my ass heavy stomach of mine.

"Stop." I told him, and he continued kissing me.

"Carl stop!" I shoved him off of me.

"What's your problem?" he asked me, looking at me like I was stupid. It wasn't a new thing that we were doing, so he was confused.

I just shook my head, and pulled him back with my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

A couple of minutes later, we stopped and laid there in his bed. I feel absolutely used and stupid for always doing this. I didn't say anything to him and he didn't say anything to me.

That was basically what happens. When I said we barely talk, I meant it.

The sun was shinning through the prison windows, waking me up. I went over to Judith's play pen. Judith was already awake and giggling, she was too cute. Carol came in with the buckets of laundry, and set them on the bed.

We started folding and Judith played on the floor with her toys.

"Hey Carol?" I asked softly. "What is it sweetie?" She asked me.

"How do you do it?" I asked her and she looked at me. "How do I what?"

"How do you handle losing um, Sophia and Ed and still manage to be the happiest person here?"

"There has to be some kind of good in something. I find it and it keeps me going. You keep me going, she keeps me going." Carol pointed at Judith. I smiled, and I just left it at that.