Chapter 10

You were shocked by what had just happened. Your boyfriend, who you thought you could trust completely, had been secretly fighting crime at night and lying to you this whole time. You were more disappointed than mad, you then went to have a shower to calm down.

After going through it all in your head you decided you were being dramatic and having Robin as your boyfriend is pretty fucking awesome.

You checked the time and saw that it was already 2 am. There was still nothing from Damian even though you knew he was back in Gotham. You didn't care that much now as you were too exhausted to do anything other than just sleep all day. So you climbed into bed and went into a deep sleep within minutes.

You woke up to the doorbell ringing, you groaned as you got out of your comfortable bed to answer it. You glanced at the clock and saw it was 1 in the afternoon. The house was empty, your mum had some pilates thing at the gym which normally lasted a few hours and your dad has to work on a Saturday.

You unlocked the door and swung it open. You gasped, standing right in front of you was none other than Damian Wayne, just by seeing his face all the feelings you had for him came rushing back and so did the butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm so sorry I left so abruptly," was all he said and pulled you into a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and buried your face in his shoulder taking in his familiar scent.

"I missed you, you son of a bitch," you whimpered, trying to hold back the tears. You heard him let out a small chuckle.

"I missed you so much, (Y/N) but it was an emergency, I had to go."

You pulled back and looked straight into his eyes, placing a hand on his face.

"What happened?" You asked softly. You could tell he was upset, "You don't need to answer that, I'm just glad you're back," you said quickly.

He rested his forehead on yours, "There's something I need to tell you, but first there one thing I really want to do."

"Wha-"

You were cut off by the action of his lips crashing against yours. You smiled and eagerly kissed back. You missed the way his soft lips felt against yours and the way they tasted. After a few minutes, he pulled back and brought his hand up to your face and started stroking your (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Before I tell you everything, I want you to know that I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered.

"I already know that Damian, and I love you too." You held his hand and walking him up to your room. You sat him on your bed, he was very fragile at this point, you had never seen him like this before.

"I've done some really bad things, (Y/N), I need to be honest with you but then I'd lose you," he mumbled, staring at the ground. You sat next to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm not going anywhere Damian, I promise." You felt him starting to cry, you stoked his back attempting to comfort him.

He pulled away, "I'm sorry."

"What for? Showing you have emotions isn't a crime!" You smiled at him, wiping the tears off his face.

An hour had passed and Damian had just finished explaining to you the basics of his life story. How he was brought up by his mother, Talia Al Ghul, had trained him to become an assassin in a terrorist organisation called The League of Assassins, and how he became Robin and the alter egos of the rest of his family as well.

This was a lot of information for you to take in, the amount he has been through and seen is overwhelming for a boy his age, yet you knew he wasn't the monster he thinks he is.

"I didn't want to bore you with the details but I understand if you don't want me in your life anymore." He said as he finished telling you his story.

You pulled him into another hug, he looked like he needed it.

"You're not getting rid of me that easy."

Damian laughed and kissed you on the forehead, "Thank you for understanding."