48. Forty-Eight Lesson

Tentative touches, hands caressing skin with careful purpose. Tension that stretched and arched its back, ready to let go and come alive. Soft light from a lamp in the corner.

We had time, but languid movements caved beneath impatience. Rushed breaths took their place.

"You don't have to do this, Ethan."

I paused and sat back on my haunches, frowning at Marc displayed across the bed. "I'm doing this because I want to."

He gave me a slow smile, seemingly amused. I took that as a sign to continue with my exploration—hands searching lower and lower until tension made me hesitate. It was a moment to savor. The first step beyond what we had done so far. Such a small step, but it made all the difference.

"You're set on seducing me, aren't you?" He ran his fingers through my hair and tugged lightly.

"Do you think you can resist me?" I teased.

Marc's touch shifted from light to rough, and my breathing quickened in response. Oh yes.

He sat up against the head rest and shoved me toward his erection. It wasn't forceful, merely a decisive gesture. He was in command.

I laved my tongue over his stomach and down his happy trail. My teeth grabbing the hem of his boxers.

He let me play, but pinned my hands beneath his. I was stuck, and I loved ever minute of it.

Heat powered through me at the thought of what we were about to do. Exhaustion forgotten, I vibrated with need. This was it. We were finally about to release some of the pent up desire we carried around.

How long had it been? I wasn't sure.

I let him loose from his boxers and smiled through the haze. He was big, just shy of frightening. A pearl of pre-cum touched the tip, begging to be kissed.

Sounds of appreciation reached my ears as I stole my first taste, swirling my tongue around his head and down toward the base. It was a slow exploration, certainly not the best blow job he'd had, but I didn't care. I was enjoying it far too much to stop.

Marc let go of my left hand, his fingers weaving into my hair once more. He controlled the pace, pressing me further and further down with every stroke. Moans intermingled, the heat intensified. My neglected erection ached for his touch, but I continued with my mission. This was me giving him something back for all he'd given me. It was pleasure given and received. No demands beyond that of a lover. It was different. So very different from anything I had done before.

He grunted and pulled me off, his eyes dark with passion. "Not yet, Tiger."

I almost whined. He must have been close.

"I want you naked."

I blinked, only then realizing that I still had my boxers on. What a shame.

As I pulled them off, he reached for a drawer and threw me a bottle. Settling on the other end of the bed, he nodded for me to turn around.

"Prepare. I'm going to watch."

Breaths hitching, I slowly spread my legs and shivered as his gaze intensified. He leaned over me, watching closely with hunger burning in his eyes as I poured cold lube around my entrance.

My heart pounded at the idea of him watching every movement, every detail.

I bit into my lower lip to quench the sounds threatening to erupt. How could he affect me so effortlessly? He wasn't even touching me, and I was panting. I slipped a finger inside, wondering if the rush of heat came from embarrassment or Marc's intensity that seemed to radiate from his skin.