Exchange Student

Alexander

Waking up in the mornings used to not be so strenuous but this morning it was hard to even move.
Opening my eyes I found myself back in my bedroom and as luck would have it I looked over and saw the naked beauty of Akeno laying asleep beside me. She laid so close I could feel her breath on my face and she used my arm as a pillow. Everything felt numb, I tried to stay as still as possible but she woke up anyway. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes she sat up, "Mmm, morning handsome. How do you feel?" she asked.

I didn't want to be honest, physically I felt fine but mentally I was drained. Smiling I nodded which made her smile right back at me. Sitting up she threw her legs over the side of my bed, her bare back was facing me. "Rias said you should take the day off today. You and Issei both." that reminded me. The idiot started to fight with me, he deliberately put himself in danger by fighting me and all because he considered me a friend. "Is he ok? I didn't mean to hurt him." Her laughter echoed around my room, "He's just fine. A few miner scrapes like you. Asia is taking good care of him." She stood up, grabbing her clothes she proceeded to get dressed. I did the same despite her orders not to. "I'm going with you to school like it or not." I said matter a factly. She hugged my arm close, "You sure there's no way I can change you're mind?" I looked away, "Your boobs won't work on me. I'm still going and if we don't hurry we'll be late." She gave me a cute huff then took a step back, "Ok. Let's go but the more devilish way." Looking at the clock on my wall my eyes widened, "Akeno we are going to be late." I said a little panicked, don't get me wrong I hate school but my perfect attendance record meant something to me.

A purple circle appeared under our feet, taking my hand she smiled. "I'll see you later worry wort." The circle covered us both, once it dissipated I found my self sitting in a classroom. All the students were talking to each other and completely ignoring the fact that I kinda just appeared out of thin air. "Alright please take your seats. First business to be taken care of is the introduction of our new student. Please come in." once he stepped in the room he held everyone's attention. The girls all blushed and gasped, the guys huffed in defeat as they grumbled that they couldn't compete with his looks. He had jet black hair and piercing purple eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in days with dark circles under his eyes yet that just seemed to fuel the sex appeal. Another weird thing about him is that his bottom lip seemed to have stitches running threw it, the pattern was the same purple as his eyes. Bowing he spoke politely, "Hello everyone. My name is Konaki Suchibaru, I hope we will get along." His eyes found me and he smiled. Without being told where to sit he deliberately walked over to me bent down so that his face was only inches from mine and without a word kissed me.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't care what you're relationship preference I hate everyone equally. Pushing him away I wiped my mouth, "What the hell! Dude if you roll that way cool but I don't and I'd appreciate it if you would never Do that again." I said. I could feel everyone's eyes on us, licking his stitched bottom lip he gave me a sly smile. "You're darkness taste so good." ok color me freaked out. Without so much as another word he sat in the seat beside me. The class took one more look at him then went on with their day, great someone else out to get me.

During lunch I sat alone on the roof, a stray breeze made the trees look like they were dancing. The sky was a beautiful baby blue with clouds lazily drifting past, a perfect day to enjoy the weather. "Oh hey again, guess you would like to hang out here to?" Came the cherry voice of the girl I was becoming fond of. The raven haired beauty stood by the door with a boxed lunch in hand and a smile on her face, she tends to smile a lot.

As we ate we talked about the new student. "His bottom lip was stitched?" She asked.
"Yeah and he.....kissed me...." I muttered emberresed. She gagged on her food then looked over at me. Sitting down her box of food she crawled into my lap. She faced me, "Interesting, should I be worried that maybe he'll take you away from me?" She asked.
"Uh....no. Wait we're together?" I asked, Leaning in close she whispered ever so seductively, "But of course. I conceder you mine." I felt myself blush. Leaning back she smiled,She looked beautiful. What I did next surprised us both.

I pressed my lips to hers. Our kiss lasted for what seemed like forever until I pulled back. "Back when I was uh going dark, I saw you. You had two different wings.....was that you?" I asked. She looked away, I instantly felt bad for asking. "I'm sorry....I shouldn't had said anything."
"No, No. It's fine, I'm ok telling you. Yes it was me, my dad is Barchel the fallen angel." Her wings expanded from her back, one black feathered wing the other black bat like wing. "I'm different and I hated my parentage for so long but now thanks to my friends I was able to look past it and become my own person. I don't let the past define who I am or what I'm capable of and I don't think you should either. I for one like you exactly the way you are." It was hard to explaine but being with Akeno like this was great.

"Oh there you two are. Coming to school when I said you should stay home but?" Rias stood in front of the door with Kiba and a girl with glasses at her side. Akeno stood then bowed, I followed her lead. "I apologize lady Rias for....
"No." I interrupted. "It's my fault. I'm the one who's sorry." I bowed again.
"Well he certainly is polite. That's a good trait." The girl with glasses said. Putting her hands on her hips she sighed, "It's fine. Oh before we continue, Alexander this is Sona the student council president, also a devil like us." I bowed to the girl.
"Why were you looking for us?" Akeno asked. Rias frowned and looked at Sona, "We can't say here. Please make sure to meet at the club room for a very special meeting. Kiba will you and Alex please track down everyone else and let them know. Akeno please come with us." Akeno smiled at me then she along with Rias and Sona leaving Kiba and me standing there. "So....shall we?" He said.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you. How do you summon your sword?" Kiba asked me. Looking down at my hand I flexed it a few times, "It's hard to explain really. It first manifested when I was in trouble back in high school ever since then it's come whenever I called it. Now that I think about it aren't you a sword master? That angel....Raphael called you sword birth." He laughed.
"Yeah that's what my power is. My balance breaker is my holy devil sword."
"I'd like to spar with you Once. Hopefully Issei is ok." I said.
"Yes. Don't worry Rias said that she has something special for him so I bet that pervert will be just fine." I started to reply when I heard a voice. "Get away from me freak." It was Koniko. Kiba and I walked around the corner to see that exchange student have Koniko trapped against the wall.

Taking a step forward I was going to help but Kiba stopped me, "We need to stop him." I muttered.
"Just watch Koniko isn't just some weak little girl." As he said that the exchange student leaned in to kiss her. "I said get away!" Her fist rammed right into his gut so hard he flew backwards. "Hey Koniko. Everything ok?" Kiba asked. Looking over at us she nodded, "This piece of chicken crap nugget tried to hit on me."
"We came to get you. Rias wants to see us." I said. Konaki stood up, "Heh, nice to see you again so soon darkness and you brought sword birth. I was just having fun with the kitty before I go and make the fallen angel devil girl mine." I glared at the guy with a stitched lip. "You mean Akeno!?" His smile said it all.

To be continued.....