Epilogue

Alex pov

The hot sun on my face awoke me. Rolling over I rubbed my face into the soft pillow. A giggle caught my attention. Opening my eyes I found Akeno's boobs right in my face. Backing up I looked at her then around the room. I was back home in my own room,"It's all ok now. We're all home. And Alex?" I turned to face her even tho I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato. She kissed me softly. As she started to pull away I pulled her into an even deeper kiss. Once we had to separate for air she laughed. "I wanted to tell you thank you for coming to save me."

"Don't thank me. That's what you do for the one you love." She started to reply when a red magic circle appeared on my floor;next thing I knew the entire occult research club was standing in my room,thank goodness my room was big. "Hey your finally up. Great job kicking that douches butt." Issei said while patting me on the back hard causing me to flinch. "I am very proud of all of you but most of all you Alex." Rias said.
"Actually Rias what did he mean about you having no more pieces?" I asked out of curiosity. "That no longer matters. All that does matter is that you are a member of the Gremory household and I'm proud to call you a part of my family." Pausing a moment she continued, "And we are happy to call you Kilondra the angel of silence part of our group."  that's when I noticed a woman with long silver hair. "I haven't seen you before." I said, laughing she bowed. "My name is Grayfia I was off on official Norse business."

"Thank you Rias Gremory." The angel of silence spoke loudly. "Now let's celebrate!!" Issei cheered.
"Celebrate what?" I asked.
"Your inclusion to our group. If you remember we never did get a chance to welcome you properly." Akeno said while wrapping her arms around me from behind thankfully she now was dressed. "Alexander I am your partner correct?" The angel asked inside my head."Of course you are." I answered.
"Then I must tell you something. I remembered who came after me and ran me out of heaven." Her words caught my attention. "Ok who was it."
"They call themselves the chaos brigade. Their leader wants perfect silence and most likely will come from me." I laughed aloud.
"I'll protect you. Don't worry we'll deal with that when the time comes but for now let's party." The rest of the day was filled with laughter, jokes and kisses.

The End