Angel of Silence

(A/N: Longest chapter ever. I hope you liked it and I didn't bore you to much now I know I promised this would be the last chapter but seeing as how there's already a lot here there will be an Epilogue not a very long one but one nonetheless. Thank you for reading please comment and vote hope I did a good job. The song goes along great with this chapter so enjoy. Ok Bye!!)

Alex pov

My head was spinning after being hit, opening my eyes I found myself back in the dark silent void, the demon of silence stood before me with her back facing me. "You don't stand a chance against this guy." she said.
"With your help I can beat him just give me your power please, Akeno needs my help." she turned toward me, her eyes glowing red. "Why should I care about that useless fallen angel." something about her tone and actions were different then when I last spoke to her. "I need your help, we can...."
"We can what? In the end the only thing you'll want from me is my power, what makes you think your worthy of it? To you I'm just a tool for you to use up and throw away." everything she was saying caught me off guard but at the same time I had no time to argue. "I demand you give me your power. Weather I'm worthy or not doesn't matter right now until I save Akeno. Your not just a tool, I consider you a teammate show me your worthy of that!" I yelled.

"You truly consider me a teammate?" she asked. She seemed more like a scared girl then a dangerous demon. Off in the darkness I felt his power flare as if taunting me. She must have sensed it to because she seemed on edge. "You lie, I'm a demon. I can't be a teammate to anyone. I'm only ever used for my power which is why your father decided to seal me inside you." this was the first I had heard of my deadbeat dad. "We will talk about that later, right now it's imperative that you understand your my partner. I don't care if your a demon I only care that your with me and not against me. So please help me kick his ass and save Akeno. Please." I never liked pleading but I'm this case it was needed.

"Fine. I'll believe you kid, first thing first you can only use my power for a certain amount of time. Going over the limit will risk possession." nodding I held out my hand; "Teammates should get to know each other's names. I'm sure you know me but I'll introduce myself anyway. I am Alexander Moon." looking down at my extended hand she frowned gave a huff and reluctantly shook it; "My name is Kilondra, the demon of silence. Now let's kick this guys butt and save your girl."
"Couldn't agree more." The darkness around me erupted, opening my eyes without a second thought I launched out of the smoke with sword in hand.

Swinging my sword he and I collided. Automatically he started to spout off some crap about being fueled by dragons then to add effect he began to glow green. "My power is increasing! Bring it on." Not needing to be told twice I blasted toward him. My strikes and swings rippled the very air around us, there wasn't an opening to be found while I fought him. I would swing and miss, he would strike back and I'd dodge; even with my tendrils of Darkness that were stronger due to my power increase and his ever so tricky strings neither of us managed to cut the other. He Skidding to a stop a few feet away from me. Dropping his blade his strings came to life around him; green aura flowed into them. Thick strings started sprouting from his forearms, "See you help me feel pain. To beat you I have to tear myself to pieces and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Appearing in front of me he swung his fist in my direction but I blocked it with a tendril of darkness; to my surprise the strings sprouting from his forearm wrapped around me. With a yell he flung me straight up in the air which was perfect. Once I was high enough I latched onto Akeno's cage. 

Slicing the chain with my sword the cage dropped right on top of him with a loud crash. I landed a few feet away,the bars of the cage were bent and some were broken completely so now Akeno should have no problem escaping. "You are tough I'll give you that." Konaki pushed the cage off of him. Standing my grip on the hilt of my sword tightened,he was starting to royally piss me off. "You've hurt my friends enough now I'm going to send you to hell." In a burst of power I was instantly in front of him,seeing the unafraid slightly happy look on his face my mind took a dark turn and thought up the most horrendous way to kill him.