Demon of Silence

Alex pov

I've never been to the underworld but I'm sure it's not an abandoned castle. "Is this where she's at?" Issei asked while turning around in a circle. "Looks like no one's home honestly...." Kiba mumbled. I agreed, dust covered every open surface. "Hey do you boys doubt my awesome power?" Azazul asked, scruntching up his face Issei took the liberty of answering; "Awesome? Not so much."
"Come on I got you here the least you could do is humor me for a few more minutes. Come on its a guys trip let's Look around." With that he took off up the old wooden stair case that branched off two diffrent ways. "I....I think I'll stay here." Gasper stuttered. "No can do bro your coming with me. Kiba, how about you and Alex check the main room?" Kiba and I agreed tho once we saw the old dark and creepy room We hesitated.

"Well...no time like the present right?" He said trying to be brave.
"Yeah sure. Uh...you first." I said. Now I know what your thinking, 'Why are you scared of the dark when you use it?'  let's just say I'm not scared of the dark itself but what hides within it and boy does this room give off that monster vibe. Together we crept into the dark room, "Finding some candles would probably help huh?" Kiba said. "Right I'll look for some." I walked over to the nearest table and to my surprise there sat three candles conveniently propped up on a candle stick. "Found them. Any matches or fire magic?" I asked him. He held out a lighter, "I keep it as a memento of my father. Don't lose it please." Nodding I lit the candles.

Each candle turned out to be a diffrent color. The small one on the right was a deep red, on the left was a light blue and the tallest one in the middle was purple. Holding the candle stick up I handed Kiba the lighter back, smiling he said his thanks. We rummaged threw the room a little more until voices whispered from the dark; at first I thought I was just hearing things then drawing his sword Kiba looked over at me, "You heard it to right?"
Out of the dark stepped a kid, he looked a little pale but other then that He looked normal, then one after another more kids appeared beside him. I studied them wondering how and why they were here when Kiba's sword fell to the floor. "No....I....You...." He was muttering, his eyes were filled with panic. "Kiba?" I asked. The kids all turned toward me in unison, "Exapier"  the boy in front spoke. The candle went out, everything was dark and silent until a few minutes later they flickered back on. Kiba sat on his knees Clutching his head and muttering stuff, the kids were all circled around him. None of them touched him or seemed to be speaking yet he acted as tho he were in pain, walking toward him I was stopped by a girl with short choppy black hair and hollow blue green eyes.

"Long time no see. I hope you remember me." She said. At first I was confused, snapping her finger the chandelier above us came on. Now that I could see her more clearly I knew exactly who she was; throwing down the candles I summoned my sword. "Your in such a hurry arn't you?" wings of ice grew from her back, her once black hair changed to white. "It has been quite awhile. I hope this time you'll be more entertaining for me." Pointing my sword at her, this time I was ready.

I didn't realize it at the time or rather I couldn't realize that I was there for a reason. It felt like I forgot everything around me, all I saw was Sherry. Once she summoned her accursed blue spear of light I felt like I couldn't look away from her. "You remember my spear right? Heh how could you forget the thing that stabbed you." she asked sarcastically. "This won't be like the last time. I don't know how exactly your still alive but this time I'll end you." I growled. Shooting forward our weapons clashed; each of us struggled yet neither was going to back down yet I saw my opening and took it.

Twisting my sword I was able to cause her to loosen her grip on her spear enough where I could use a tendril of darkness to slit her throat; yet when I tried the darkness just passed right threw her. Grasping her spear she spun it kocking me off balance long enough to swing her spear in a deadly arch at me. I barely managed to dodge. Standing a few feet away I tried thinking of why I hadn't just killed her but not giving me much time to think she pointed the tip of the spear at me and charged.