The Truth

??? Pov

We crept silently threw the night, we had to be careful that we didn't alert any of the devils to our presence. We were given one mission and that was to eliminate the hidden angel who decided to try his hand at running away. Our higher up was sure that he was trying to align himself with the Gremory house hold. "He's up ahead be ready." We jumped down into the empty courtyard of a very nice mansion something the angel couldn't help but flaunt. "Team A move in from the front, Team B around back. Take him alive." the commander said.

We all were in positions waiting for the go ahead when a bright light blinded everyone. In a matter of seconds screams could be heard from all around me, I panicked and ran. My commander yelled at me to stay down until he was blasted. A man landed in front of me, I couldn't make out his facial features all I could tell was that he had short orange wind blown hair. Smiling he raised his hand toward me, "Stupid humans, No ideal of what your getting into." I turned to run but it was too late. The angel sighed and rubbed his hands together, "Well suns coming up....now that that's cleared up I better get ready for school, hehe."

Alexander pov

If it was one thing that I loved it was my morning shower. The hot water made a steam so thick you could barely see threw it. I washed up and got dressed, I was all ready to go when a bright red circle appeared in the middle of my bedroom floor. Akeno appeared with her cute smile, "Knock Knock." I smirked, "Well what a surprise. Morning." I replide. Taking out a cloth wrapped box she held it out to me, "Made you some lunch. Hope you don't mind." Taking it I shook my head, "No way it's great. Thank you...if you want I could whip you something real quick."
"Oh no I couldn't ask you to do that. But you could do me a favor of walking with me to school." Her purple eyes were intoxicating.

"Sure. It'd be nice to have company."
"Great. Shall we?" We walked out the door and down the sidewalk toward the school, the way we looked together the people we pasted probably thought we were dating. Getting closer to the school Akeno and I were so deep in a conversation that I wasn't watching where I was going and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." I said. The guy smiled then ran his hands threw his orange hair, "No problem. Let's just be a little careful next time. Dark heart." My eyes widened, I started to reply but he turned and walked into the school building. "You ok?" She asked while watching him. Before I could reply the others showed up. "Morning you two." Rias said.

Everyone greeted us then we went on about our day, at lunch I ate with the guys. "So Gasper uses his ability to stop time, I perv out and get my grope on and Kiba will protect us in case a monster attacks." I listened to Issei's master plan to grope all the girls at school. "And you two are on bored for this?" I asked. Kiba just smiled and shrugged but Gasped jumped up and smiled. "Oh yes! I can't wait to help Issei. He helped me grow comfortable with my power so I'll do anything for him." They high fived each other and giggled like school girls. Leaning over to Kiba I whispered, "Is he always this perverted?" Kiba laughed.
"Sadly yes but it's not as bad as it could be." He muttered.

After lunch was over I finished up classes and made my way to the club room. All the normal students have gone home. "Hey devil boy." Said a voice from behind me. I turned and saw the orange haired guy from earlier. He sneered at me, "I'm sorry sounded like you called me...Devil boy?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. I see threw you're little disguise. You and those other trashy devil's walk around her like you own the place. Makes me sick, I couldn't wait to destroy each and everyone of them. Especially after Phoenix and Kokabil along with the white dragon weren't able to get rid of them."
"Well if big names like them couldn't take them out then what makes you think you can?" I asked, his answer at first was just laughter until he said, "Oh I'm not going to, you are. You see I'm not your normal human." His hand started to glow, for some reason the light burned. "I'm an angle, the very sworn enemy of devil's," A spear of light hovered above his palm.

"You said that's where I come in. What exactly did you mean?" I asked. The smile on his face widened slightly, "You. You are special, now don't get me wrong. Rias Gremory, The red dragon emperor and everyone else in that group are no jokes but you have the power to absorb all of that and use it to destroy everything in your path." I listened to his words and he knew he had me going. "Oh wow you didn't even know of you're power?" He asked.

On the outside I kept my cool but deep down I belived him, all my life me and this power of mine has done nothing but hurt the people around me. "You're a very dangerous person. But you'll be useful to me. I know it seems as tho you cannot catch a break but you should be used to being attacked by now." He flung the spear of light at me, reaching out I summoned my sword. Swinging,I sliced right threw the light spear. Instead of exploding or disappearing I ended up unintentionally absorbing it. I doubled over in pain. "Hurt's doesn't it? That's lights effect on devil's, but don't worry it won't kill you. Quite the opposite, I'll fight you here and now giving you no choice but to absorb all the power I throw at you. Once that's done you'll be a power hungry beast who will destroy the other devil's for me."
"Oh yeah asshole!? I don't have to absorb any of you're power." I said. Nodding he summoned another spear of light, "True, True. But look at it this way. Either you absorb what I throw at you or you let yourself, this school and your friends be destroyed. Your choice, and if you think oh I'll just cut or block the spears and not absorb anything than your wrong."

I glared at him with hatred evident on my face. "Then I won't give you a chance to attack me!" I rushed after him, drew back my sword and swung. I managed to cut his cheek but he moved out of my way. "Since when did they make devil's this weak or are you a special case. Well while your here!" A bright light exploded from him and flowed into me, without me telling it to my body absorbed all the extra power. "Hey douche bag! Back off my homie!" The angel was knocked back into the dirt. Standing in front of me was Issei his left arm had transformed. It looked like some kind of gnarly glove. "No worries dude I'm here now. Come on let's kick this guys ass!" He helped me stand, brushing myself off I nodded and pointed my sword at the angel. "Couldn't agree more."

To be continued...