Decision

Power surged around us both, we looked like something out of an anime. "You ready?" He asked then fixed his glasses for the third time. I returned his smile, "I'm ready if you are." we raced at each other, each determined to take the other down. Before even one punch was thrown we were both blown backwards. I stayed on my feet but the other guy didn't. He tumbled head over heels then landed with his butt in the air. "Now now guys let's not ruin a good day." A man wearing a blood red suit stood in between us. "And just who the hell are you?" I asked. I could sense a major power coming from this guy, the guy with glasses stood, "It matters not! Take this for getting in my way!!" Running forward with his fist raised high I thought for a second there was going to be an epic fight until the man in the red suits arm changed into a long spike. It impaled him right threw the chest.

Turning toward me he smiled, "My name is Kamaha. I was sent here to recruit you and your special gift."
"And if I say no?" I asked. He chuckled, "Then I'll make you." Black flames engulfed my hand. Pulling out my black bladed sword I pointed at him. His chuckling turned into full blown laughter, "Your funny kid really you are." a burst of red flames erupted in his hand, "I hope your ready. I'll wipe you out you stray devil trash!" our blades clashed causing a burst of got air to spread across the ground. I figured I would be able to fight him but to my surprise his fire sword shattered mine. Jumping back I cursed myself for thinking like such a big shot and getting over confident. "Why the hell does this crap happen to me?!" I yelled out loud. Sneering he swung at me again, "I guess your just lucky like that brat now stand still and let me hit you!" His blade crashed into the ground.

"What did you mean when you called me a stray devil?" I asked, trying to keep him busy so I could think of a plan. With my sword shattered it would take it a few minutes to recover. "A stray devil is a devil who runs away from it's master. I can tell by your absent smell that you have yet to be around your master or make a pact. "
"Who cares? I don't need a master. I am no ones slave." I retorted. Flashbacks of me being abandoned when I was a kid haunted my mind. "The longer you stay away from your master the more aggressive and unresponsive you'll become. Then either your master will come and kill you or someone like me will. That's why I'm here. To eliminate you before you can go full stray devil." His swords flames exploded in my face blinding me temporarily. "Time to finish it! Hell fire cross!" He yelled. Regaining my vision I saw a huge flaming cross coming right at me and no possible way to dodge it.

This looked like a job for my darkness. The fiery cross exploded around me. "Good riddance stray devil." He said. I willed the flames away from me, even tho none touched my skin I still felt my body burning. I guess the cross thing was taking a toll on the part of me that's a devil. Standing I fanned the fire away with the tendrils of Darkness. "Hey I'm not through with you yet." I called after him. He stopped with his back toward me and sighed, "Really? Your going to still fight? The flames should have burnt you to a crisp and the fact it was a cross should had made you to weak to move."
"Well guess you were wrong huh?" I said with a smile plastered on my face. He didn't reply, turning to face me his sword exploded in flames again, "I'm putting everything into this strike. You've earned that much." I brought out my sword.
"Fine I'll do the same." The tendrils of darkness that surrounded me wove their way into the blade of my sword. Neither of us knew we were being watched.

Third person pov

A certain red headed devil and her group watched while the dark and fire user fought. "You sure we shouldn't jump in? I'm sure Issei and I could handle it," The knight Kiba asked. Everyone looked to the club president for an answer, glancing wistfully over at her raven haired queen who was clearly worried about the darkness user's well being she smiled. "I want to see how strong he is. Fighting with the fire hunter isn't a small feat. That fire cross should had kept him down but he's something special. Wouldn't you agree Akeno?" The raven haired queen nodded and not her lower lip, "He's something else alright..."

"Take this!" The boy yelled. He charged toward the fire hunter. The man smirked at the boy's rash decision but didn't disagree. His sword burned with so much power that his own hands were beginning to get singed. They both swung at the same exact time, their blades clashed with a mighty explosion. Rias put up a barrier that protected from the explosion. Thanks to the barrier she had put over the area no humans would know any fighting was happening. No one could see through the smoke that spread over the battle field.

"Oh I hope he's ok." Asia said with a worried tone. "I would honestly be surprised if either of them survived." Kiba said. "On the surface neither of their attacks looked that tough but underneath there was a huge explosion of power from both of them." Akeno seemed like she wanted to go running into the dust cloud to find the guy who's some how unknowingly stolen her heart. Rias touched her queens shoulder, "Don't worry. Look." The dust cleared and to everyone's surprise the darkness user stood over the hunter. He was cut up and had a few burns but didn't look to bad.

Akeno smiled. "Were you worried?" Rias asked. The queen shook her head, "Of course not now let's go get him. The hunter was right. If he continues being away from the group much longer he will be given the stray devil title." She said. Rias stared at the boy who stood over the hunter with a new look of appreciation. "Let's go."

The boy, tired and burned struggled to stay on his feet. He was completely oblivious to the group of devils approaching him until the healer of the group spoke, "Oh here let me heal those for you." Her hands began to glow green. A tendril of darkness erupted between the two. "Hey dude cut it out! Asia is just trying to help." The brown haired red dragon emperor said. The entire group stood in front of him, "I think introductions are in order. I am Rias Gremory your master. This is my queen Akeno." she said again. Akeno blushed lightly but said hello. "My pawn, Issei, Bishop Asia and my rook Koneko." They each nodded. She motioned to the blond guy, "And this is one of my other knight Kiba."
He smiled, "Nice to meet you dude. I look forward to having you in our group."
The darkness user glared at the group. "I have no master. I refuse to follow you, I'll continue doing my own thing like it or no...." He was cut off by a fist to the face.

"Dude Rias didn't have to save your sorry butt! Your a devil now and your powers are freaking awesome. We all would like to be your friends and have you in our group. Especially Akeno." Issei said. Everyone smiled, Standing up Alexander frowned. "I will just cause you trouble. All I do is bring death with me where ever I go...that's my curse." He muttered.
"Well I don't know about curses but your with us now. We all will be your friends so stop being a douche and let Asia heal you." Alexander sighed because he knew he had lost. "Fine. Thank you."
"It's not a problem." Asia said while healing his arm. "I want you to report to the Occult research club's room tomorrow. We will properly give you a place." Rias said with a smile. To bad things were just about to get worse.

To be continued......