Separated by a Fence (14)

Chapter Fourteen

You will like this chapter-hopefully! It's SUNDAY! 

☮Montana☮

“Wake up Montana!”

My head still groggy, I groaned, and shoved two of my purple heart-shaped cushions onto my ears. I buried my head deep into my pillow, shoving the cushions onto my ears even more.

“Montana, wake the hell up!”

“Go away!” I moaned, thrusting my head into the pillow even deeper-if that was even possible.

          “C’mon Montana,” I eventually recognised that it was Skyler’s voice. “You need to get up! Otherwise, you’ll be late from your little get together with your ‘family’.”

I growled. “NEVER refer to Sam and that little Marcus brat as my family! Unless you wanna get your head wrenched off your body, or wanna be stabbed in the eye-I strongly suggest you refrain from doing that.”

Skyler cheered. “You’re up. Good, now get your ass out of bed.”

I didn’t even want to think about today. It was Sunday. Sunday. I used to love Sundays. You know, before the whole stupid project came into my life. I used to either go shopping with Jodie, hang out at a smoothie café with some friends, chill out in our swimming pool, or if it was a rainy day, I’d just stay holed up in the living room, surrounded by pillows, popcorn, Coke and movies. Yeah, well those were the days. Sunday was my favourite day of the week. Now I can’t do those things anymore. Now I have to spend my favourite day of the week with the brat and the beast.

          “Skyler, be a nice sister, and tell Sam I can’t make it?” I questioned, peering out of the duvet, sweetly blinking my eyes-going for the whole innocent puppy dog look.

Skyler rolled her eyes. “Monty, your innocent puppy dog face looks like you ate a bad burrito. C’mon, Dad’s made some of his mouth-watering French toast and their going down fast...”

Aw, poo. Seth’s French toasts were the freaking best. Sneaky devils.

          “Screw you,’ I snapped. “To think you were on my side.’

Skyler laughed, prancing out of my bedroom. “Love you too!’

I moaned loudly, and forced myself to climb out of bed. Unfortunately, my legs got tangled up in the doona, so I face-dived into the floor. All the pillows that I’d been holding fell after me, bopping me in the head. Then the doona decided to join the party, and collapsed on top of me.

I sighed. It was going to be a VERY long day.

★★★http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/192x/7f/d9/5a/7fd95a0c4e61734936c9afc34e0f7bfd.jpg

After making my bed and arranging the pillows carefully (I like my arrangements-alright?), I shuffled into my bathroom (Yeah, it’s my own bathroom. Which meant I could do whatever I wanted to it. So I decided to make it underwater theme, and tacked plastic fishes to pieces of string and hung them up on the wall, painted the walls, ceiling and floor different shades of blue {I painted it all by myself-can I say proudly}, and put plastic coral everywhere. Yep, my bathroom’s preeeeeeeetty special).

I took a refreshing shower, washing my hair with Luscious Lemon Shampoo and Outstanding Orange Conditioner. Yeah, I’m pretty fruity. I changed into a plain navy blue singlet and a pair of grey shorts, and while drying my hair, looked into my wardrobe. What should I wear to the flipping catch-up thingo?

In the end, I just decided on a navy blue/black/grey plaid thin button-down shirt, a pair of jeans and grey flats.

I straightened my hair, and twisted it into a side plait, then grabbed my light tan handbag, thundering downstairs.