The sea

Coil and Luna walked inside the cruise ship. They saw a pool, a pool table and a huge glass window above the whole pool. The suns gentle rays beamed on the whole place. There was at least more than 40 people in the place. Luna loved the place.

"Wow..." She said.

Coil smiled.

"Go and have fun Luna..." He said.

Luna smiled as well.

"I will so long as I'm with you" she said with a small blush.

"Oh and by the way, I will be swimming in the ocean. Not this pool. It's too crowded" said Luna.

"Well... How fast are you underwater?" He said.

"I'm definitely a lot faster then this boat. Mainly because my skin is made of scales" she said.

Coil was surprised.

"Whoa really!?" Said Coil.

Luna nodded.

"I will just go get dressed and then I will be swimming on the ocean ok?" She said.

Coil smiled again.

"Ok. I will be waiting for you outside" he said as he walked outside and on to the back of the ship.

Luna walked out 10 minutes later wearing a pink swimsuit. Coil looked at her and smiled. Luna blushed slightly. She then walked towards the end of the ship... She stood near the water... And jumped in! Coil looked for her on the ocean. She was underwater before she poked her head out the water and looked at Coil.

"You ok!?" Said Coil.

"Yeah! I love it down here!" She said with a smile.

Coil smiled and laughed a little. Luna began to swim around the ship. She circled it twice in under 30 seconds!

"Whoa..." Said Coil.

Luna smiled and poked her head out again.

"Oh my god... I married a beautiful mermaid!" Said Coil smiling, blushing and laughing a little.

Luna laughed as well with a blush.

"You're too sweet Coil" she said.

Then! All of a sudden, Coil saw Scream. He was surprised.

"Huh!? What are you doing here!? We made a deal!" He said.

Scream walked towards him.

"I'm so sorry. I never ever ever break promises but master said he needs your powers and he wants you aliv-" he said before Coil pushed him off the ship and into the water.

"Leave me alone! I'm on my honeymoon!" He said.

Luna looked around.

"Coil? What's wrong?" She said.

Luna turned her head to see Scream.

"Oh no..." She said as she tried to get back on the ship.

"Luna!!!" Said Coil as he took off his cape and dived in to save her.

"That's it! I gave you a chance to leave but now I will have to bring you to justice!" He said.

Then Coil remembered something... If he managed to stop the 3 of them, he will be free!

"You want to fight me? How stupid. You can't fight in water. Your flames won't work!" Said Scream.

Luna looked back at Coil and Scream. She thought for a moment before deciding to swim towards Scream.

"That's it! I will fight you!" Said Luna.

Scream laughed.

"You!? Ha! Your just the girl that gives Coil a purpose to fight. You're useless to us. And also, I thought you don't fight?" He said.

Luna got a little mad.

"Luna... I want you to know that you don't have to fight him" said Coil.

"No... I need to face my fears and fight for my future! I lost the past but this war is not over!" She said.

Scream looked at her and smiled.

"Ok then. Let's see your true powers!" Said Scream.

Luna started to tremble a little. But she was brave! She will fight him! And she must win!