A great man

Ashley ran into Luna and Coils room shouting

"LUNA! COIL!"

Coil and Luna had woken up ages ago. They were kissing... When they saw Ashley screaming, they stopped. They were embarrassed and confused. They looked at Ashley.

"Ashley... What's wrong? You're not normally like this at all" said Luna.

Ashley began to explain what she saw.

"Wait what!?" Said Coil as he ran towards the spare room.

Luna and Ashley followed. Coil took a small look inside. The strange man looked like he was training. But why? The room was exactly like how Ashley saw it. Coil politely knocked on the door.

"Excuse me sir but may we come inside?" Said Coil.

There was nothing but silence for what seemed to be about a minute. Then... He spoke.

"...You may" he said.

Coil opened the door... He looked at him. The man looked a Coil. He smiled.

"So, what did you want?" He said.

Coil walked inside the room. The man was starring at him.

"You know... It's not nice to hide your face from the people that pretty much gave you a place to stay" said Coil.

"You want to see my face? So be it" he said as he slowly took off his hood and his cape.

Coil looked at him. The man had light blue hair that stuck up and green eyes. He looked like he was 19 years old. He had no hair on his face (except his head of course) and finally, he had a sharp look that would make any woman turn away with a blush.

"Whoa. You look awesome!" Said Coil.

"Enough. My name is Project. And I must test your skills" he said as he got out a pair of twin, duelling swords.

"What kind of person are you? Yo-" said Coil before he was interrupted by Project.

"You remind me of a great man I once knew. He told me that if I wanted to get stronger, I fight with the fists and powers that our God gave us. And I told him, that life is not worth living if you don't break the rules" he said smiling.

Coil and Luna were absolutely shocked by what he said.

"W-Who told you that!?" Said Coil.

"I think I have said enough. If you want to find out more about me, then we shall speak with the sounds of our moves in battle" said Project as he walked outside.

Moon and Heat woke up and walked towards everyone.

"Hey what's going on?" Said Heat.

As Coil walked outside, Luna explained everything. Then afterwards, everyone got outside to watch the fight.

"I bet Project wins" stated Moon.

"Moon!" Said Heat.

Ashley was still trying to get into Projects head. But no matter how hard she tried, his memory's and thoughts were being blocked. Coil and Project stood opposite of each other then bowed in respect. Luna hid her face with her hand and sighed.

"Why do you love him Luna? He's nothing but a fool" said Moon.

"He's not perfect but... He's cute and well... Strong" she replied.

The question is though, who will win?