Epilogue

to Kandyfreaxx, chapter one of third book will be all for you! :) xoxo 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BOOK THREE COVER ON THE SIDE thanks to ToriLouise2011 for helping------->

“So a month?” Dr. Hamilton asked.

“A month,” The chairwoman says, as she stood by the window, sipping her drink. “It was a long wait, but it is worth it.”

“Well, I didn’t wait that long but I assure you that I will be the best asset you have.” Dr. Hamilton said as he walked up to her, and looked at the window where they can see the ballroom where the NSA students were having their dance rehearsal.

Among the crowd, it was easy to find Huntress and Romeo Lee who was dancing along with the others, but unlike the others they were talking and laughing. Hamilton watched them as Romeo Lee twirled her several times making her laugh some more. Then he pulled her back, one arm around her waist, while she leaned unto him, her head rested on his shoulder.

He can see him whispering something to her that made her close her eyes and smile.

“If the Circle finds out, they’ll be killed instantly.” He said.

“But we wouldn’t want that.” The Chairwoman said.

“We don’t?”

“Well, you want her under your control don’t you?” she says.

“Only for a while.” He says, “She wouldn’t be staying long, she will be killed by other divine being if everything goes as planned.”

She shrugged and turned to walk toward the chair, “Quite frankly I don’t care how she dies.” She said, “I just want her to feel the pain she once inflicted on me. And what is more perfect than turning the man she loves against her?”

“Yes, well, wouldn’t’ it be better if he would kill her as well.” Dr. Hamilton says. “Just think, the Circle will surely crumble. Once we unlock what they have sworn to keep to the world, then we will have more things in our control. We will be invincible.”

“We’ll see Dr. Hamilton.” She says, “Right now, I’m just happy to see her cringe in the emotional pain that she will be having once the Flame Master knows who she really is.” She sneered, “The killer that she is.”

Dr. Hamilton smiled, “And no divine intervention can even be greater than that.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: So this is the last chapter for Wary Wings, and i'm to start with the thrid book... it'll probably take me a week before i start with the third book so i can give time for Crossing Borders, which i'm hoping htat you can visit too...

If you have any suggestion, please do not hesitate to ask... please feel free to give comments and stuff, i would love to hear from you guys...

so, thank you so much for keeping up with Wary Wings, i know it isn't much or half way as good as the other books here, but i'm damn proud of it... i hope to see you guys still supporting the third book, entitled RUSTY HALO (hell yeah to The Script fans here!)... so again thank you so much... :)

xoxo
triszjhkha