Romeo Lee

Next day, the same boy who told me of the practice yesterday came and told me i was being called by Kenny and the coach at the locker room.

Probably to make a play. I thought. This Procel guy sure doesn’t waste time.

I left Huntress in class, she was with half of the SC, Waft, and Aengelicus, who she seemed to have just given up on or maybe didn’t just spoke to him all together. It’ll take time for her to trust him, after what Andre did.

I knocked on the Coach’s office and received no answer, so I opened the door and peaked inside, no one was there.

I walked back to the changing room, “Kenny?” I called, but when I reached it, I saw the team.

“Hey where’s the Kenny and the coach?” I asked.

“I don’t think they’ll be coming.” I heard Ivan say from behind me.

I turned to him, and watched him as he joined the others. “What’s the meaning of this?”I asked.

Suddenly our other team mates shape shifts into Christy and the other girls.

“Well, we are finally talking about your decision of leaving the SDU.” Christy says.

“What about it?” I asked, glaring at her. “And I thought you guys were over this thing with the SDU?” I asked Dale, Charles and Billy.

“We were, until your girlfriend got us punished.” says Charles. “I thought that was obvious enough when we attacked you with the SDU.”

“That wasn’t her fault,” I said, “you have yourselves to blame, no one else.”

“And she pushed us back to Ivan.” Billy snapped.

“That makes sense, crawl back to the person who punished you, whatever.” I said shaking my head and turned to leave, “I’m out of here.” I walked toward the door, but Andre appeared in front of me blocking my way, with Dale and Charles behind him. I looked back at Ivan who smiled and gave me a signal to walk back.

Suddenly the whole room dissolved, it was one of Ivan’s tricks, I’ve seen him use it before to trick their target and confuse them.

“You can’t go just yet.” He said.

“I can and I will.” I said, I tried to walk pass the three boys in front of me, but Andre just pushed me back.

“You know you can’t just leave,” Christy says, amused, “You know what we can do.”

“What do you want?” I snapped.

“I just have your safety in mind, Flame Master,” Ivan walked toward me, “Huntress isn’t what you think she is.”

I stifled a laugh and shook my head, “That’s a bit low, even for you Ivan. What’s next? You’ll tell me that she’s a monster?”

“She’s your monster.” He said, I looked at him, questioned, “But she isn’t the object of concern here… it’s you’re leaving. And it isn’t as simple as going against your superior, you know that.”

“What do you want?” I repeated, getting impatient.

“You have to do me one last assignment.” He said.

I shook my head and turn to leave, “Forget about it-”

“Or I’ll kill Huntress.” I stopped. Andre sneered at me, I looked back at Ivan. “I know you thought it would be your little brother, but I thought to take it one step at a time. She seems to be the perfect person to start on and you know I can do it.”