Huntress

We walked out of the Little Tea Pot and I walked with Tathiannah and Lei, ahead of Romeo Lee and the others.

“What’s with Romeo Lee?” Lei asked. I shrugged.

“Have you tried talking to him?” Tathiannah asked.

“We’ve all asked if he’s ok, right?” I said, “If he says he is, then he is.”

“Do you think it has something to do with Dale?” Tathiannah asked.

“It could be,” I said, “he did apologize afterwards, saying it was his fault.”         

“Maybe he’s having a hard time with this truce thing.” Lei said.

“Or maybe he’s just really bothered about the book of Raziel thing.” I said. “Anyway, I don’t want to meddle, it’s his business.”

“Well, he is still your partner,” Tathiannah says, “Those boys are a bunch of trouble makers after all.”

Then I remembered something, “Winter?” I called.

Winter walked up to us and stood beside me, “Yes, Mistress?”

“Have you found out about the Academy’s Special Division?” I asked.

“Yes, and it is all that Drew and Romeo Lee said.”

“And the assignments?” I asked. I caught him exchange look with Tathiannah. “The assignments, Winter.” I asked again.

“Well, aside from guarding NSA, they are also hired assassins, Mistress. They are used to kill for the Academy.” I looked up at him, “Their targets are usually men who knows too much of the Academy’s goals and plan to blackmail or go against the Academy.”

“The goals of the academy?” I asked.

“To form an army of elemental and kinetic type students and overthrow rulers of every country in the world. Then it will later be run by the psych type students.”

“Survival of the fittest…” I whispered, “I understand now.”

“What do you plan to do, Mistress?” Tathiannah asked.

“Nothing for now.” I said, “I’ll talk to Romeo Lee, I want to know who is doing this.” I said.

After dinner, Iahejlle, Ash, Aengelicus, Lee, Waft and I were out in the archery room. Waft flew pulled out the dozen of arrows that was pierced through the bull’s eye.

“Thank you Waft.” I said as he put the arrows down on the ground. “You are doing very good Iahejlle.”

“Thanks to you.” she said.

I grinned “No, Ash, is right…” I picked up another arrow, stringed my bow and pointed it at the target and let go, hitting the bull’s eye, “…you are naturally good at this.”

Iahejlle beamed with pride then Waft flew around her making her laugh.

“Yeah, well, it runs in the family, right Iahejlle?” Romeo Lee asks.

“Definitely!” Iahejlle answers enthusiastically.

I grinned, and put an arm over her shoulder, “Let’s take a break.”

We sat with Romeo Lee, Aengelicus and Ash. The maids came and brought in lemonades for each of us. “Thank you.” I said and sat between Romeo Lee and Iahejlle.

“So, when is this try out of yours?” Romeo Lee asked.

“Tomorrow after school.” She said.