Dean (POV)

I stepped out of the Mistress’ office and walked toward the dining hall. I looked around and saw the students still in their Victorian clothing. And I walked toward the table where the Mistress and her brothers and friends were. I stood a few meters away and listened to them.

“And then I scored a goal!” the little boy, Ash, says excitedly.

“And now he’s the little league’s main striker.” Iahejlle added.

“That’s good news Ash,” Huntress says, smiling at the boy, “and does your brother know about this?

Ash frowns and shook his head, “I haven’t seen him yet.”

I looked around and noticed that the Flame Master wasn’t with them.

“Now that you mentioned it, where is that brother of yours?” Lei asked.

“Last time I saw him he said he was on his way to the library.” Drew said.

“That’s ok, I saw him at the first half of the try out, but when I went to look for him after the try out, he was gone.”

“He did say he needs to check on something.” I heard the Mistress say. Then she ruffled the little boy’s hair. “Anyway, he probably knows it by now and is very proud of you.”

Ash smiled and nodded and resumed eating. Then the Mistress turned to Iahejlle.

“What about you? What have you been up to?” she asked.

“Well, I’m planning to join the archery club.” Iahejlle says.

Well she does have a great eye vision, I thought.

“Really? That sounds fun.” Huntress says. I smiled seeing how different the Mistress was now compared to when she was outside NSA. She really is happier now. I said to myself.

“It wouldn’t be if I don’t get in.” Iahejlle says and shrugged.

“But your good, big sister!” Ash says, “I’m sure you’ll get in.”

“See? You already have a fan.” Hunter said. and the others laughed.

“And I’ll help you out if you want.” I heard the Mistress offer.

The perfect teacher, she was taught by the perfect warrior after all. I thought of Master Michael.

“You will?” Iahejlle asked excitedly.

“Sure, I’ve got some free time.” the Mistress says.

“Oh, thank you, Huntress!” Iahejlle threw her arms around her, “you’re Heaven sent.” I chuckled thinking of how true that was. Then my watched beeped, I looked at it and sighed, it’s time. I hate breaking them up, I thought.

I walked up to them and stood behind the Mistress.

“Mistress?” She turned and looked up at me, and I leaned down and whispered, “Phone call from home. It’s regarding Hamilton, he’s coming here.”

Huntress shrugged. “Are you sure?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Is there something wrong, Huntress?” Hunter asked.

Huntress took off the napkin on her lap and stood up.

“Excuse me; I have an urgent business to attend to.”

I stepped aside and let her walk ahead and I followed her.

“There goes free time.” I heard Iahejlle say.