Lei (POV)

Later that day, we were on our way to meet up with Hunter, Jaeson and Winter at the garden. Tathiannah and Huntress walked ahead of us while Drew and Lee were behind us, I was looking at Aengelicus studying him, he has a fighter’s built, I wonder if he’s any good, I thought

“So Aengelicus,” I said, “Where are you from?” Aengelicus does not answer.

“What about your hair?” I tried, “Is that a religion thing?” Aengelicus still does not answer.

“Ok, hm…” I thought of other subject, “How’s your day so far?”

Aengelicus remains quiet, and I have just had enough so I jumped in front of him and blocked his way, “Are you dumb?”

I saw Romeo Lee and Drew stopped and watched us, then I heard Tathiannah’s and Huntress’ footstep stop as well.

“She’s really a sweet girl, just a bit nosy.” Drew said.

I rolled my eyes and stomped my feet toward Tathiannah and Huntress. “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that.” I saw Romeo Lee grin and shook his head.

“You know, you remind me of Romeo Lee.” Tathiannah says, “He hardly talked, and everyone’s impression of him was an airy brat and no one’s good enough for him.”

Romeo Lee stifles a laugh, “But you were the one who I first spoke to.” Tathiannah smiled and nodded. “You asked me what I thought of NSA.”

“And you said it was everything you hoped it would be.”

Lee smiled and nodded, “And it still is.”

“It’s haven…” We all turned to Aengelicus, “It’s Heaven on earth.”

No one spoke for a few seconds, and then I shrugged.

“Is that it?” Lei asked, “That’s all NSA is to you?”

I stared at Aengelicus while the others shook their head and grinned.

“What about you Huntress?” Drew asked.

I turned to look at her, but she start to walk, “It’s my sanctuary, its where my family and friends are.”

Then Tathiannah reached for her shoulder and smiled, “My thoughts exactly.”

I grinned seeing Huntress smile back at her, and they walked ahead followed by Drew and Romeo Lee.

“A sanctuary…” I heard Romeo Lee say, “I never thought of calling it that.” he reached for my hair and ruffled it.

“Hey, wait a minute, I don’t get to answer? And you! How come you don’t talk to me? Come back here!” I ran after Aengelicus, planning to start a fight.

When we reached the garden, I was still telling off Aengelicus. And the others were settled down, Tathiannah watching us.

“That’s enough Lei, calm down.” she said.

“No, he’s being very rude Tathiannah. And I don’t think it’s very nice that you single me out.” I crossed my arms and glared at Aengelicus. Aengelicus stared at me. “What? Don’t you have anything to say?” Aengelicus just stood their staring, “Well?”

“You talk too much.” Aengelicus he finally says.

Drew laughs and I got angrier and pulled out a dagger.“Why you-“

“Lei,” We all turned and saw Winter, Hunter and Jaeson arrive. “What is this?” Hunter asked.

Romeo Lee steps in, “Just a little misunderstanding Mr. President.” He took my dagger from me and pulled me away.