Hunter (POV)

PHOTO OF HUNTER ON THE SIDE ------->>>>>>------>>>>>>----->>>>>---->>>>--->>>-->>->

We reached the gym where we heard Huntress’ class was having a mix up styles fight.

“Oh man,” Winter says excitedly, “I can’t wait to see Huntress back in action.”

“Is she really that good as they say?” Jaeson asked. “I mean I’ve watch all the fights that she has been in since she arrived here in NSA-” Jaeson turns to me, “And she has been in a lot, I might say.”

I gave him a look, which he brushed off.

“Anyway, she hasn’t been that fighter that you say. I mean, she was barely fighting.”

“That is her you are watching.” I said. We entered the gym and saw a group of students surrounding the mat.

We walked through the other students and saw Andre attacking Huntress. Then Huntress caught his arm, pulled him toward her and punched him on the spine. Andre dropped down hard.

“Hey, that’s a deadly hit.” Jaeson said.

“You wanted to see her in action didn’t you?” Winter said, “This isn’t even her starting a fight.”

“Anger is such a strong emotion.” she said as she encircled him, “Is this what I have to put up with?” Huntress asked. “After planning all these, this is what you have for me? How pathetic.” Andre glared at her, and then she sighed, “I guess I’ll have to end it now.”

She raised her hand, “Huntress!” I shouted over all the noise, then I heard another voice call out her name.

Across the mat, I saw Romeo Lee looking relieved seeing us there. I nodded his way, and then I looked back at Huntress and saw her step away from Andre.

“That is enough Huntress.” I said.

Huntress turned around and faced me with a smile, “Another one saved by my brother.” She sighed.

“Huntress, behind you!” I heard Lei shout.

Huntress turned around, saw Andre about to grab her but she grabbed him by the collar and flipped him over her shoulder. And the match finally ends with Andre hitting the mat. Huntress looked up at me, worried.

I walked up to the mat and looked down on Andre. “My sister is right, you are pathetic.” Then I turned to the coach, “You.”

Coach Al stepped forward.

“You know we don’t allow this kind of fights.” Winter said.

“Well, it’s not entirely my fault. He-” the coach pointed down at Andre, “planned it all. And she-” he points at Huntress, I raised a brow, and he moved back, “She changed the plans as well.”

“Only because you were ready to hurt those who you think is weak into dust!” Huntress snapped. Huntress picked up a piece of paper, walked toward me and handed me the paper. “See? He planned that I’ll be fighting with that coward.”

Then she pouted and wrapped her arms around my waist, “He’s planning to do something bad to me, big brother.” I put an arm over her shoulder and I looked back at the coach and glared at him, “I’m expecting a report of this Tathiannah.” I handed the paper to Winter.

“Yes, Mr. President.” She said.

“Now, wait a dog gone minute-” the coach shouted.

“No one harms my little sister under my watch.” I said, “Even if it’s in class.”