Authors Note

Hi guys, this is just a note.

Some readers comments ❤️

Oh my gosh I love this book! You have talent! - Erin_aka_bob

For a first story, this is really successful!- beautlies

Wow! Your writing is quite amazing!- artskayyyy

This is brilliant, and to think it's your first story.- RedovefromVenus_

Well done with this, it's way cool!- InsanelyCoolManc

This book is currently under major editing, I'm also trying to make the chapters longer and more detailed. So if you notice any mistakes do take into thought that I do know.

*COPYRIGHT*

Copyright © 2016 TheMatchmakerMandM ,All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

As far as I am concerned, this idea is an original idea that I thought of myself. Any resemblance to anything is purely coincidential.

Please don't copy my story, or any of the characters, it isn't fair, and extremely rude as well. I worked really hard on the storyline, and I would appreciate it if people don't copy it.

OR I WILL FIND YOU. AND I WILL DO SOMETHING. I DUNNO WHAT. JUST SOMETHING.

Character○

Natasha is NOT a nerd. She's a quite teenage girl who likes to keep herself to herself. She wants to get through high school in peace, and wants a great future. There is a different beetween someone who prefers a low-key life and a 'nerd.' No drama. No boys. No party's. She ISN'T a nerd.

So for some reason wattpad doesn't let me add the trailer, but here's the link to it : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-RWJf32g0w

(Trailer Added Above, it's not the best, but I'm not exactly a director of anything. I'll change it when I have talent 😂)

Thanks so much. 😀😀😀

Ari❤

*edit 29/08/2018

This book needs alotof editing, I wrote it when I was in year 10/11 and now I'm about to start uni.

I have made this book private so if you want to read, you'll need to follow me, remove the book from your library and then add it back,

Happy reading- ari❤