What Happened To Forever?

~Louis' pov~

He is gone. Harry's gone.

Niall and Zayn went to school and they said they would ask if anyone knew about Harry. When they came back Zayn said that the office told Harry transferred to a school in Cheshire. His mum actually did it. She made Harry leave. It hurts to be without him.

"Ni, what do we do? I hate seeing your brother like this." Zayn whispers, probably not wanting me to hear him.

"We have to let him grieve, and hope that the numbness doesn't get to become to much for him handle." Niall says in a voice that knows what it is talking about.

"Niall, is that what you felt, when I left or in the hospital?" Zayn asks, his voice sounding of tears

"Yeah it was, but there's a difference between the two, one I fought it, the other I wanted, no needed that feeling." Niall says

"Oh, Niall, I'm so sorry." Zayn cries

"It's fine, really. I'm all better now, or at least better then I was." That breaks my heart. I'm his big brother and he has to take care of me, it's not fair to him. It's not fair to anyone.

*One Week Later*

Niall and Zayn twice a day come into my room and make me get up, make me move. First they give me something to eat, and make sure I actually eat it, then they help me change into different clothes, and lastly try to get me to talk. I never do, I'm to scared that my voice will give my feelings away. And I cant add that on to the pity they already have for me, I just wont allow that to happen.

*Two weeks later*

Zayn and Niall get into a fight. Zayn tells Niall that I need help, Niall refuses to give in to him. They argue for hours, at one point they say they hate each other then a door slams. I thought that was the end of it until I hear more yelling and someone saying they give up. I watch the clock now to see how much longer this will last. Almost two and a half hours later I hear a smash, a 'I hate you', a 'I never want to see you again', one 'fine' and two finally goodbyes.

Niall runs up to my room a hour later. He pretends nothing happened even though I know that he has been crying.

"So Lou, how was your day? Did you get up and move?" Niall's voice cracks when he asks that.

I don't answer him, and I see how much that hurts him, I want him to know it hurts me, but I cant. Niall begins to change from the clothes he has been wearing all day and I see large bruises . All over his body, from his neck down to his feet. Bruises of fist marks, and hand prints, a few burns from cigarettes on his arms, he looks awful.

"Don't worry LouLou, they don't hurt, I swear." Niall says noticing my looking at them.

He crawls into my bed next to me and pulls me into a little spoon position, with him being the big one. When Niall thinks I'm asleep he starts crying and violently shaking, telling himself to stop. I cant stand to see him this way, so I tune him out and try to go to sleep.

*Three Weeks Later*

Niall breaks down at one point. He starts yelling at, blaming everything on me. How Zayn broke up with him, how Harry left, and one time he yells it was my fault that our dad hurt his mum. He takes it back though. Then he throws things at me. anything in his reach that might make me feel pain is thrown.

"I hate you!" Niall crys "Why cant you talk? Please Louis, talk! Please, please, just please." He whispers

We sit there for awhile. "You know, I have done everything I could to help you. I have always taken your side, even if it was wrong. I wanted to help you. I have to graduate soon and everyone is talking about the parties their families are throwing them. You know what I get look forward to? Nothing, absolutely nothing. And when they ask why, I don't say my fucking brother is in depression, no, I say that I just didn't want one. I have no friends anymore because they think we are poor of I pushed them away. I didn't, I just couldn't tell the truth, and they took it the wrong way." He says crying. "And you know what, I'll leave you alone now, just answer me this, why did you try no to fight it? The numbness, didn't want to get over this at all?" He asks

"Niall, I just couldn't, I miss him, I miss Harry so much. I'm so sorry, I just couldn't, I'll try now, I swear, I'll try, for you." I say surprising us both.

"Thank you" He says running up and hugging me.

"I love you Louis"

"I love you too Ni, I love you too." I say smiling

A/N Hi guys! So I am going to try really hard to get one more update up today, and then I wont be able to until Wednesday night. Sorry everyone, I hate it too, but I am going on vacation and where I'm staying doesn't have wifi. So pray that I wont kill anyone on this trip. Anyways you know the drill COMMENT and vote and I'll love you forever! Also, do you think Harry is going to come back, or is he gone forever? Comment you predictions! Okay I'm done, bye guys!