Your In Trouble Now Mr. Horan

A/N Hi! I'm finally back, it's been almost a week! Sorry guys, with the 4th of july I had to go to my aunts and she had no wifi, so for 5 days I was wifi free. I thought I was going to die! But now I'm back, and have 3 chapters already to go.

~Niall's pov, one day later~

I wake up to Zayn looking down at me.

"Niall, you need to get up and get ready for school" He says in his incredible morning voie.

It takes him a few more shakes to get me up, but I finally do get up. I walk to my bathroom and hop in the shower. When I get out I see Zayn bent down trying to clothes of mine that will fit him. Did I mention that he is butt naked? I sneak up behind him and slap his ass. Zayn jumps up and screams like a little girl. I cant help but fall to the floor laughing.

"NIALL! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY! YOU SCARED ME!" He yells at me. 

"Come here right now." Zayn says while pointing to a spot on my bed next to him.

I slowly make my way to him, scared of what he might do to me. When I finally get there, Zayn jumps on me, pushes me to the ground and gets on top of me.

"You are going to be punished Mr. Horan" He growls at me.

I am truly afraid of what he is planning for tonight, but I guess I'll have to wait and find out tonight. When we do finish getting ready and have breakfast, we head out to his car. He explains to me how I have to get out of his car before we get to the school. It hurts my feelings at first but then I figure that he is 31 and I am only 15, (A/N I know 16 year age gap, kill me) and he is my teacher, so I guess it is for the better.

When I do get to the school, Harry comes running up to me, and asks if I want to stay at his house this weekend with him and a couple other guys. I tell him yes when I see Zayn, I mean Mr. Malik in the hallway. I smile stupidly and wave. He just walks right past me, why would he do that? I thought we were together now.

~Time for Zayn's class~

Time flew by and Harry, Liam and I walk into Mr. Malik's class, only to see he is not there. In his place is and pretty brunette in his place.

"Hello class I'm you substitute for the day! My name is Ms. Nelson, but you can call me Jesy!" the women says.

"Where is Mr. Malik?" one of the cheer leaders, Eleanor I think asks. I one day in have learned that she is the school slut. (A/N I don't in anyway think Eleanor is a slut, I like her, but I ship Larry so...)

"He is home sick love, but he did leave you all a test to take while he is gone." Ms. Nelson/ Jesy says.

You can here class moan and groan about it, but not Liam, he seems excited about it. What a weird, weird boy he is.

"Niall, will you help me pass out papers?' Jesy asks

She hands me the whole stack and I start passing the all out, row by row I go until I get to my row in the very back. The last test has a little sticky note on it saying that it's for me.

When I sit down I read it;

Niall, I left school early to go to my house and pack, I will be at school to pick you up though. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier today, love you!

Love Zayn

Awwww! he said 'love you'! I am starting to think I might actually love him. After TWO hours of a boring test (thank you for that Zayn), school is finally over.

"Bye Harry! Bye Liam!" I call back as I race to the parking lot to find Zayn. He being the kind of person he is in the vary back where know one else is parked. It takes me almost 15 minutes to reach it, but when I do, I'm greeted with a kiss.

"I was going to be mad at you, but I really cant be when I get kissed like that." I say playfully at him

"I missed you so much, I think I might not be able to go a day without you." He gushes at me

We make our way back to my house after a short make out session. I get out and open my door to see that Zayn has an empty suitcase by the front door. He must not have needed that much because his suitcase is not that big.

"I think it is time for your punishment Mr. Horan."

A/N yay! I finished! I had a whole chapter written and was about to save, then my iPod died. so I had to write this a second time at 4:30 in the morning. Anyways, hope you liked it! PLEASE COMMENT, I'm begging you! JUST ONE COMMENT! Also, vote and add me please!