Harry Finds Out

~Niall's POV~

"Niall!" Ashton says

"Niall turn your phone off!" Liam says

"Niall wake up!'' Andy says

"Niall please!" Josh says

''Get you lazy bum up!" Harry shouts

"I'm up! I'm up!" I say groggily

Why do they have to be so loud? What did I do?

"Ni, your phone has been going off for a hour! Will you please answer it please?" Josh says

When I find my phone I see that I have 13 missed calls and 41 texts all from Zayn. They all were:

"Morning love <3"

"Ni wake up!"

"Ni, love are you up!"

''Niall answer me right now!''

"Niall I am not joking!"

And the last one was:

"Niall I will pick you up at 10:30"  

I check the time to see it is 5 till 10:30,I need to hurry!

"Guys I have go in a few minutes my umm friend is going to pick me up."

"Okay" and "bye Niall!" Were said by all.

"Hey Ni, I need to talk to you" Harry says right before I walk out the door

"Not now Harry! Later, bye!" I say running out to Zayn's car

When I get inside I try to kiss Zayn but he pushes me off of him.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR! I MISSED YOU AND YOU PUSH ME AWAY! AND WHAT WAS THAT YESTERDAY? I WAS GOING TO SAY GOODBYE! BUT YOU LEFT!" I scream, wanting to cry

"Really! Because you didn't seem to care when you were talking to those boys or this morning when I tried texting you and Harry answered! Thank god I didn't say anything! Niall you have to be more carful! Zayn yells with zero emotion in his voice.

"Will you please have some emotion? Do you not care?" I start to cry

"We will talk about it later Niall! Stop crying okay? Just stop crying please." Zayn says quietly

We don't talk for the rest of the car ride. Why did he have to do this? What did I do?

"Ni, look we figure something out okay. I love you, just remember that."

We get in side and sit on the couch, what seemed like forever was only 2 hours. Then there is a pounding on my door.

"Niall! Are you in there? We really need to talk!" I here a voice that sounds like Harry's voice say

"Go hide!" I finally say to Zayn after a minute of two of silence.

When I walk to the door I see that it is in fact Harry. Without saying anything I lead him into the kitchen.

"Niall, I know your secret" Harry starts

"What secret?" I say praying that he didn't mean what I thought he meant.

"Well you see, when I say you get into that black car on thursday I thought I had seen it before. And how when we passed Mr. Malik in the hall and you smiled and waved and you seemed sad after word. Then last night you said that you were in a relationship with him, this morning he called and texted like a thousand times and when I picked up, know one answered me. You and Mr. Malik are together, and I know it!" Harry says almost proud of himself.

"You what!" Zayn screams coming out of his hiding place "How dare you Niall! I'm sorry, but I can't be with you! Harry please don't tell, and if you do, say how we aren't together now anyways!" Zayn says leaving the house and driving away.

"I'm so sorry Niall. I promise I won't tell anyone!" Harry says sadly

"Get out! I hate you! Get away from me!" I say while balling me eyes out. How did this happen. He said he loved me! We were together. I promised myself that I won't ever leave him he said he would never leave me. Why? At some point Harry leaves. I slide down to the floor crying. How?

A/N Hi everyone! That was really hard to right. I wish I didn't have to do that! But I did! Sorry! So you know the drill COMMENT! I said three comments last time, but that was to easily. So five comments then the new chapter! What do you think will happen to Niall? Will Zayn come back? Comment! Comment! Comment!