Moving On

A/N so I just wanted to deticant this to michaelafaith, because she almost comments on every chapter, so thank you! Keep commenting, I love hearing what you all think about the story.

~Louis' pov~

I just wanted Niall to have a better life, that's all. The only reason I agreed was because Harry had told me about the depression Niall went through. Both when Zayn left and the four months that I was in coma. I know that Niall more then less likely hates me now, but it is for the better. I just hope that one day Harry forgives me again.

~Niall's pov~

The car ride with Daisy is quite. I cant believe that my sisters are doing this to me. Why now did they have to be so willingly to spend time with us? once we get to my and Lou's house I notice that Harry's car is here, I really hope he isn't inside.

"Ni look, I'm sorry that you have to move, but think of it as a new beginning. And to let you know I voted against it, but Fizzy, Phoebe and Georgia all wanted you guys to move back."

"where exactly is 'back'?" I ask

"Doncaster Niall, where else?"

"You mean I have to see your mum? That old witch hates me!" I shout

"Niall! Don't yell, and no Lottie and Phoebe live on the far side of town away from mum." Daisy says reassuringly.

With that I see Harry walking out of the house looking like heard the worst thing in his life.

"You are leaving? But Ni, I just got you and Louis back! You're coming back though right?"

"No Harry, they are moving to Doncaster for good, I think you should say your goodbyes now, they are leaving tomorrow morning." She says sadly

"No! you cant, Ni please tell me that this is just some sick joke!" Harry says crying

"I'm so sorry Hazza! I don't want to go, my sisters are making Lou and I go, just remember that I love you no matter what happened in the past," I say crying into his shoulder.

"You are doing this! Why? Just please tell me why." He screams at my sister

"I wanted him to stay here! It was Fizzy, Phoebe and Georgia that want this! Blame them not me Harry!' Daisy screams at him

"I'm sorry, I just love your brothers so much." He whimpers

"Really? Because if you loved them, you would let them go! Being in this town is not healthy for them. Let them go Harry." Daisy says then looks as if she wished she never said it.

"Your right. I'm sorry Niall. I love you okay? Just, she's right. I need to go." Harry says in a dead monotone voice.

"Harry no! Please just please! You cant just leave me! Not right now!" I say dropping to the ground.

How did this happen? Just a hour ago Harry and I were being the best of friends, before that I had talked again. My life was starting to get back to normal again, and now it's shattered to pieces. I hate my sisters for this, I want to hate Louis for this, but I don't think I can.

*One Day Later*

"Niall, You ready?" Lottie calls from downstairs

"Yeah, I am, just saying goodbye." I shout back

Zayn doesn't know that we are leaving, last night I texted him saying that we just weren't working out, that we needed to break up and we should find someone else. All that night Zayn called and texted me, I read a few of the many texts and they all were asking why, what happened, even some asking what did he do wrong. I want to reply but I cant bring myself to. Instead I through my phone against the wall, cracking but not braking it. I then throw it to the ground and stomp on it until it is past repair. I just didn't want to hear it buzz again. I cant think about Zayn or I will cry, and crying is not something I want to do in front of my sisters.

Next thing I know we are all packed up only taking clothes and things we need with us, and leaving the rest behind. Lottie, Phoebe, Louis and I go in one car, while the others go in all different directions to their own families. Fizzy though follows us until she gets back to  her house next to her mum's. Louis and I hold each other, I know this makes him happy because he for the first time that day smiles through his tears. I cant believe they want us to not live with each other, we always have, and Louis promised we always would. Today he broke that promise.

That promise broke me today. I don't know if Zayn leaving, the crash, then having to brake it off with Zayn, Harry leaving and Louis gripping on to me until he had to let go, I think I just might not recover from it all.

A/N Hi! so guess what today is? It's the boys three year anniversary! Yay! and Have you guys seen 'Best Song Ever' video yet? I love it! Anyways what do you think about Niall and Louis moving? Will Zayn and Harry give up on their boyfriends? Comment what you think? I would like to get four comments so I can have 50 comments. Also in honor of today, expect two more update today! But only if you guys comment! And if I haven't told you already, COMMENT and vote!!!!!!!!!! okay, no more caps, Happy 1D day guys!