I'm Sorry

~Niall's pov~

"Well you see Mr. Horan Tomlinson has woken up." Donyia says with a smile

"H-he wo-wok-woke up?" I ask with hope

"Yes, congrats Niall, and I think someone is here to see you." She says with all the joy in the world.

Harry walks in then looking as if he has been crying for hours. I hope that are friendship can be repaired, I do really love Harry, and I know he makes Louis' happy.

"Hi, Ni. I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while. I just didn't know what to say." He stops himself to think. "I heard that you can talk again, is that true?"

"It-it's fi-fine Ha-Hazz, I-I've mi-miss-missed y-you.'' I stutter

"I've missed you too Nialler, have you been told yet?"

"Donyia just told us before you got here Harry." Zayn says smiling.

"Do you want to see him? The doctors said that I could take you guys to see him now that Niall is better." Harry says slowly

"Yeah sure, who has to sign Niall out?" Zayn asks.

"You can, we will just say you are part of the family." Donyia who snuck back in the room says. "Here sign this while I unhook all the wires attached to him and Harry could you please go get Niall's clothes?" She asks with a smile.

Zayn signs a few things and when Donyia is done unhooking me, then she has Harry awkwardly help me in my clothes. He says that Lou and I have the same size of a dick with a smirk. I slap him on the head then Zayn to cause he laughed. Thankfully Zayn's sister has left by then. After half a hour we are already to go see me brother. Zayn has to help me walk since I haven't walked in a few days.

I start to cry the closer we get to Louis' room, so happy that I can see my brother again.

"Ni, are you okay?" Zayn asks

"Ye-yeah - I-I-I a-am ju-just so hap-happy." I say in between sobs.

"Ok we're here!" Harry says happily

"Ready"

When we walk in I see a pale sickly looking version of my brother. If it wasn't for Harry going up and kissing him, I would have thought this was someone else.

"Ni" Louis says with a horse voice

"Lou-Louis! I've mi-missed you so m-much!" I cry out

"It's okay Ni, don't cry." Louis says soothingly. "How hurt was he?" He directs to Zayn.

"Well he lost his voice but got it back today. Both his legs, collar bone, his wrists were completely shattered, broke his vertebrae, cracked his skull and to top it all of, he broke 19 out of 24 ribs. Thankfully everything that was broke is completely fixed." Zayn replies smiling and looking longingly at me.

"Niall! Louis!" Five girls scream running in the room, our sisters!

Lottie and Georgia run to me and almost suffocate me, Phoebe and Daisy run and practically jump on Louis. Fizzy stays back though. She has never forgive Louis moving in with them all those years ago, and has always taken her mothers side when it comes to me.

"Nialler! Thank god! They would never let us see you" Georgia says

"Don't ever do that again okay?" Lottie says.

"Ni! We have missed you so much!" Daisy says while Phoebe hugs me.

"Happy your better Niall." Fizzy says with zero emotion in her voice.

You see Lottie and I have always been really close, almost closer then Lou and I are. Lottie has always protected me and supported Louis after our parents died. She was always closer to her dad then her mum, so she would always be at our house instead of her own. Lottie's husband died at war and left her very pregnant with five girls. She plans on naming them Melrose, Rosette, Primrose and Roselyn.

Georgia was a Tomlinson, but Jay wasn't her mum. Georgia's mum had died while giving birth to her so Jay took her in and has really been Georgia's mum ever since. She really only wanted her parents happy, so she loved me , but felt bad for Jay, Georgia has taken no sides in this family. Georgia has a total of twelve children, each of them girls. Lily, Madi, Nikki, Olivia, Penelope, Quinn, Ronnie, Shelby, Tatty, Unity, Vickie and Whitney .

Fizzy, well she has never hated me for being born or anything, she just hates the Horan's and Louis for taking their last name. She blames my mum for everything bad that has happened to the Tomlinson's. Fizzy has a girlfriend named Jessica .and they have a boy and girl Josh and Frankie

Daisy has always loved me and still tries to call every once in a while. She and her mum have never been close, manly because growing up she always took Lottie's side and that made her grow apart from Jay. Daisy and her husband have seven kids. The oldest are twin boys being Brandon and Zander, the triplet girls named England, Ireland and Scotland, and fraternal twins Brittani and Jake.

Phoebe didn't start liking me until she got older. Not like Fizzy does,but for the fact that she wasn't the baby anymore. After I came out we became really close. This being because she also came a few days before I did. Before Bradford we talked everyday. Now she and her girlfriend have triplets name Penny, Misty and Alec.

"Can you two please leave, we have a family matter to tend to." Lottie says sweetly.

Zayn and Harry leave after a few kisses and hugs goodbye.

"Niall, Louis I think you guys should move away from this town." Fizzy says

"What she means is that we all think you two would be better of living with one of us." Daisy says

Louis looks as if he is actually thinking about this. He can't be though right?

"Who with?" He finally says after awhile

"Either Lottie or Phoebe" Georgia says

"I would love to have both of you, but in all honesty I only have room for one." Lottie says

"Same for me" Phoebe says

"You lot want us to split up!" I yell

"Lottie and I are next door neighbors, you would see each other every day Ni." Phoebe says

"What about our boyfriends?" I scream

"Niall, Zayn seems like a perfectly nice guy, but he is Louis' age. And for Harry, sweet as can be but he is you age Niall! Both of your relationships are just wrong." Fizzy says

"Niall stop yelling at you sisters right now!" Louis snaps at me.

"You can't be agreeing with them can you?" I ask shocked

"Their right Nialler, we need to move, you can move with Phoebe and me with Lottie." He says

What! How could he! I hate him so much!

"Louis I hate you!" I yell

"Niall go home and pack your things, we are moving tomorrow. Say goodbye to Zayn and go home with Daisy. Got it?" He asks sternly

"Yes Lou" I say leaving the room. I don't want to talk to Zayn or Harry so I just leave without a goodbye.

A/N Hi! So what do you think? Will they actually move or was that just some sick joke? Comment what you think! Three comments then one or two new chapters tomorrow! So 'Best Song Ever' comes out tomorrow! Yay! Bye guys!