Niall Finds Out

~Harry's pov~

"Louis, I know that we kinda just started dating a few seconds ago, but I think the right thing to do is tell Niall." I blurt out while we are walk to the doors to leave the airplane.

"If you want to Harry" Louis says slowly almost unsure

We get to the front doors and walk out to the freezing air and a few snow flakes falling out of the sky. Got to love the England weather where it snows in the beginning of October. We hail a taxi after a few minutes of trying and not succeeding. Louis tells the cab driver his address and then we are off to tell Niall.

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into, Niall already hates and now I get to tell him that not only am I dating his brother, I shagged him in the bathroom stall at a airport. Okay I probably wont tell him about us having sex unless he asks, hopefully he wont. Next thing I know Lou is snapping his fingers at me.

"Come Hazz, we're here!" Louis says with a mixture of joy to see his brother and scared to tell him.

"Louis we will stay together know matter what he says right?' I ask nervously

"Yes Harry, of course we will, and I don't have a dad he died, Ni's mum died with him and my mum isn't apart of my life anymore. I love you and that's all that matters."

"I love you too" I mumble still in shock that Mr.& Mrs. Horan Tomlinson are dead.

We walk in to see Niall sitting in on the coach. I wait in the hall so Louis and Niall can have there moment. That's when I see that the knife that I saw yesterday is still on the floor, so I go into the kitchen to pick it up. Niall must not have came in here because everything is where it was when we found him. I clean up for him quickly before Louis comes to get me.

~Louis' pov~

As soon as I get inside I run to Niall. He is sitting on the coach, he looks so tired and skinny. huh, must not have cooked much while I was gone.

"Honey I'm home!" I scream as soon as I get close to Niall. He jumps scared then sees it's me and then runs over to giving me on of his Horan hug.

"I missed you so much!' He whispers in my ear

"I missed you too, I love you so much Ni." I say starting to cry

"I love you to Louis, never leave again!" he says also know crying.

"Never ever Ni, I promise I'll never leave you." I say pulling him closer. "Niall, I need to tell you something. Promise you wont be mad?''

"Of course, as long as you aren't leaving" He says quickly

"Well um, Harry come out here please, Ni Hazz and I are together now. How do you feel about that?" I question trying to read his face.

"What? How? When? Where? Wait just please tell me this a joke!" Niall starts screaming then starts crying again.

"Well we met today at the airport, Harry and I started talking and one thing lead to another. Niall I think I love him." I say barely let out the last part, not want Harry to hear that just yet.

"If you really love him, then I guess I will be the supportive brother. Lou I never thought you were gay though, you always had a girlfriend. But does this mean on day Harry is going to be my brother-in-law?" Niall blabbers on.

"Ni, I loved Hannah but I didn't feel what I feel with Harry when I was with her. And yes, if Harry and I do one day get married he will be your brother-in-law." I say softly realizing that Harry hasn't said a word since we got to the house.

"Look Harry, I'm happy if LouLou is happy, but I will cant forgive what you have done. And now that we are all coming out with our secrets I guess it's time for Louis to Met My boyfriend, don't you think Harry?'' Niall directs to Harry and not me.

All Harry does is nod is head quickly. I see Niall grab his phone and text someone (probably Zayn) then put his phone in his sweats pocket.

"Zayn will be here in five minutes, and Louis I didn't get mad or freak out when you said you were dating my fifteen year old best friend did I? So no getting mad at me okay?" Niall questions me

"No, I guess you didn't, why?"

"Um, your going to be surprised" Niall syas, what does that mean?

I get my question answered when a beautiful guy maybe one or two years younger then me, walks in and says hi to Harry and waves at me walks in and grabs Niall's hand.

"THIS IS ZAYN! NIALL YOU SAID HE WAS IN YOUR GRADE! YOU SAID YOU HAD CLASSES WITH HIM!" I yell at Niall forgetting my promise.

"Yes well, Zayn is mine and Harry's IS teacher, met him my first day of school that I skipped, remember? I like him Lou!" Nialler says calmly

"Well if you do and Zayn you like my little brother too?" I ask

"I love Niall, he is my everything, I should have never leaved him when I did. I home that one day he can forgive me, but now I'm fine with just a like from him now." Zayn  says with the saddest tone of voice I have ever heard.

"I guess if you really do then I cant judge. and we agree that we wont talk about our relationships to anyone else right?" they all nod "these two were just born later in time." I say smiling for the first since I got home.

"Maybe you two were born to early" Harry and Niall say together making us all laugh.

"I think I can get used to this" I say

"Me too!" Hazz chimes in

"Me three! Me three!" Niall chants until he sees Zayn scolding him on his shouting.

"Well hell, me four" Zayn says after Niall gives him puppy eyes for a full minute.

We might make a weird, unconventional group, but it works.

A/N Hi! okay so no one commented on my last chapter, and I know I said not until I get five comments, but I got to antsy. So Maybe two or three comment then the next chapter? Just PLEASE COMMENT! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I really want to get to thirty comments for this story in the next chapter or two and I only have 24 comments right now. Anyways COMMENT and tell me what you think.

Also to all my fellow gleeks out there reading this, R.I.P Cory, we will all miss him, and it will never be the same without him. But now he is watching down on us, pray for Lea also.