Ditching

~Niall's pov~ 

*Next Day*

I wake to Zayn holding me, gosh he is so beautiful. I try to get up but waves of pain shoot up my butt. That is when the events of last night come back to me. From the aggressive side of Zayn that hit me with his belt to to the one that held me all night and kept saying sorry. I don't ever want Zayn to hurt me again. I don't think I can move right now.  

"Niall love, are you alright?" Zayn asks in a sleepy voice.  

"No. I don't think I can move actually."  

"Oh love I'm so sorry, don't not want to go to school?"  

"No please don't make me go today." I practically beg 

"Okay, but I have to go. If you need anything though call me, no matter what time it is, okay?"  

"Yes Zaynie"  

"Zaynie?" 

"Yep. I'm Nialler and you are Zaynie!" I say with a big stupid grin. 

Twenty minutes later Zayn comes back from getting ready and says he has to go. He is about to leave my room when Zayn comes right back in saying he forgot to give me a kiss. It's a peck not a kiss really, but I'm not one to complain.

*Skip to after school* 

"Nialler, Nialler love, Niall! Niall sweetheart WAKE UP!" Zayn starts quietly then screams at me.  

"I'm up! I'm up!" I say while glaring at him 

Zayn pulls me into a kiss in mid glare. And I have to stomp on his foot to get him to pull off of me.

"You woke me up!" I yell at him

"Sorry love, don't be mad at me, I just wanted to get you up so we could go on a date. But if you don't want to go then we don't have to."

"You were going to take me on a date! but what if someone from school or some kids parents see us?" I ask

"That's exactly why we are going to Farsley."(A/N It is a real town close to Bradford, I looked it up)

"Well what are we going to do? More importantly what should I wear?" I ask in a super preppy American girl accent.

"It's a surprise and dress warm, it's cold outside." Zayn says mimicking my already fake American accent.

I run to my closet and just throw random clothes on. when I walk out Zayn starts laughing at me and pointing at my shirt. I look down to see that I have on a American flag shirt on, my Ireland football (soccer) shorts, purple Supras and when I check I am wearing my Great Brittan snapback. I guess I can see why he would laugh.

"I'm gonna change" I mumble

This time I take a little more time on my clothes changing into my NY Giants sweatshirts black skinnies, red Supras and my red and blue Obey snapback.

"Much more put together love" Zayn calls from the bathroom.

I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I see Zayn, and might I say he looks amazing! He is wearing one of my DOPE snapbacks grey skinnies,a 'Hipsta Please' sweatshirt and combat boots. God he looks so amazing, how did I get so lucky?

"So Niall, ready to go?" He asks me gently

"Um yeah I just need to do one thing first though" saw while starting to brush "Okay lets go!" I say shortly after

*30 minutes later*

"Alright we're here" Zayn says after a whole car ride of awkward silence

I get out of the car to see we are up on a cliff that looks down to the inter city. It's truly beautiful, but not as much to the guy I'm so lucky to have next to me. we stand there just looking for a few minutes before Zayn starts to speak.

"Niall I brought you up here to do more then just look at the view," he starts then stops to look if I heard him, then he slowly starts up again, "I wanted to ask you something, well two things actually, but lets start with this. Niall James Tomlinson Horan will you be my boyfriend?"

It takes me a second, which I think scares him a little, but then I start jumping up and down while screaming yes! yes! yes! over and over again. He starts laughing at how I'm acting but I don't care right now! I am officially dating Zayn Malik!

"The other thing I was going to ask you was if you want to tell your brother about us?" He asks timidly

"Are you kidding me? Louis would have a fit! I mean your only a year younger then him! He would not only kill you, but would kill me too!" I rant to him

"Okay, I was just asking you thought about it. Do you want to go back now?" Zayn says a little upset

"Sure, only if we stop and get food though, I'm hungry, I have eaten in all day! And Zayn, I love you so much, I just am to scared to Louis right now, Maybe when he gets back though okay?"

"Okay, I love you too" He says with a smile.

A/N Hi! thank you for reading! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT! truly though, I love hearing what you all have to think, so please do comment! Also I will be updating again today, because I finally have a day of having to go up to Canada. So expect one or possibly two updates tomorrow! Remember COMMENT and vote!