Chapter 31

*Dedicated to @kirrily I'm glad you like the idea of my bracelet and I hope you do try something like this out it helps a lot if you put your mind to it. :D And your ex is stupid for leaving you for that reason, your an amazing girl and any guy would be lucky to have you. Keep your head held high darling don't let the haters win. xoxo

-Zayn's POV-

I was sitting in the living room cuddling with Lynne trying to figure out what to do. I couldn't just leave Lynne here when she's pregnant and most likely miss the twins birth. I had so much work to do. I looked down at Lynne who was cuddled in to my side looking down at her belly with a lost look, she couldn't really talk much cause she had no idea what to say. I slowly put my hand under her chin and lifted her head to look at me. She put a small smile on her face but I could tell it was fake. I lowered my head and pecked her lips soflty. I really couldn't leave her and I wasn't going to I knew that. I put my hands on her belly as she cuddled herself back in to my chest. We sat like that not talking about much until there was a knock on the door. Lynne moved over and cuddled in to a pillow, I got up and went to the door and opened it. In front of me was Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Talia, Niall and Harry.

"We have things to discuss. Talia and Eleanor wanna bring Lynne out to go do some baby shopping if she wants to." Liam said.

"Oh that sounds great! Come on in, Lynne's just on the couch." I said.

Liam nodded and they all walked in taking off their shoes and coming in the living room, Lynne sat up looking at everyone confused.

"Hey Lynne! Were going baby shopping for you!!!" Talia said happily.

"Only if you want to come though!" Eleanor said to her.

"Awwww really?! Yeah! Of course I wanna go!! Soooo Zayn wanna tell me the genders so I know what to buy?" Lynne answered.

"No can do babe, no buying clothes, just buy the things we need." I replied to her

"Fineeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Lynne whined.

I laughed at how childish she was it was really cute. She got up yelling she had to get dressed then she ran upstairs, everyone laughed at how childish she was. Everyone sat down on the couch and the floor. Lynne came back down soon in a pair of sweats and an over sized sweater so her baby bump wouldn't show in public. Eleanor and Talia got up quickly and ran to her and dragged her away as they all said good-bye. As soon as the door closed Liam looked at me.

"So we need to discuss the whole Lynne thing cause we all know you won't leave her here." liam said.

"There's no way I'm leaving her here, but then if I bring her on tour we're not aloud telling the fans she's pregnant...." I replied

"Who gives a flipping carrot if the fans know, they have the right to know.. They made us who we are we can't just hide things from them. Simon can't just tell us how to rule our life." Louis said.

"Louis' right. The fans are the one's that made us a band, they deserve to know. Simon can get over it." Niall said.

"I agree with Louis and Niall." Liam said.

"I do too." Harry said.

"You guys are right, the fans deserve to know. Well then Lynne's coming on tour with us. Simon can't do anything about it or else I'm not doing this tour." I said/

They all nodded as we planned out what we were going to do.

-Lynne's POV- (Yes I'm making the chapter extra long for you guys <3 )

I was out with Talia and Eleanor baby shopping, we had already bought a whole bunch of bottles and bibs and toys they'd need. Right now we were looking at cribs to buy for them and all that stuff. Eleanor was seriously loving buying this and was obsessed with my babies. Talia was always popping up with random things for me to buy, but they were all things I would need. So far not one fan has noticed us which is surprising but good. Finally when we had bought over 5000$ in stuff we headed home. Paul was the one driving all our stuff back to the flat. When we got home the boys were all sitting around the living room with boxes of pizza and chicken wings. I went to go grab a slice when I noticed a box in the bag. I pulled it out and opened it t see what it was. When I opened it I think I died, I grabbed the box of cinnabuns (mini cinnamon buns) and ran to the couch and started munching on them without caring. No one had really payed attention to me until Niall got up and checked the bag.

"Guys where did my box of cinnabuns go?" Niall said confused.

I gulped and crawled off my chair and crawled out of the living room until someones legs got in my way. I looked up to see Louis looking down at me.

"Lynne darling, what are you doing crawling out of the living room?" Louis asked curiously.

When Louis spoke up every ones eyes darted towards me. I smiled sheepishly at Niall as he groaned and sat down pouting.

"You're lucky I love you so much and you're pregnant, I'd be trying to eat one of the boys hands right now if they had ate them." Niall huffed at me

"Sorry Nialler, I was craving something sweet and they smelt so amazing..."

Niall nodded chuckling a little at me as we all just sat back down.

"So babe, it's decided, you're coming on tour with us and the fans can know, I don't care what Simon say's. They are the one's that created One Direction and this is something huge!" Zayn said to me.

I smiled and jumped up and hugged Zayn.

"I love you babe!"

"I love you too darling."

We all watched tv for the rest of the night until Liam, Talia, Louis, Eleanor, Niall and Harry left. I decided to go pack cause you know Zayn gives me no warning and were leaving tomorrow. I quickly packed everything I'd need. After Zayn and me had finished packing our bags we went to bed.

550+ votes and 200+ comments for next chapter <3

*PLEASE READ*

*1M READS :O YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING LIKE THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS *faints* okay well you guys are really special to me. Last update I asked where your from, wow you guys come from so many different places but I saw a BUNCH of my Canadians too!!!! Ehhh I'm from Manitoba in le beautiful Canada <3 I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I was kinda upset cause I was going through the comments on last chapter and I saw the usual asking me to read their story I wasn't going to but she said I know it sounds familiar, I thught she meant the comment but then she said I'll give you credit. So I was confused and went to read it, I clicked the story and read it, well as you probably can tell it was EXACTLY like my story minus the sexting thing. I was upset but also he fact you told me to read it and would give me creddit. Telling me that didn't really make me feel better the fact that your first chapter was so much like my first chapter. I'm sorry about my rant I was just hurt that's all okay until next time my amazing wattpadians.

Follow me on twitter : @xXLynneRosexX

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Favorite 1D song?