Chapter 29

*Dedicated to @Shekira you just you understand me!! You're completely right about the whole when they beg you to update it makes the authors want to delete, I've thought of that so many times. You're comment just made me smile :)

-Lynne's POV-

The last weeks been pretty quite and calm, lot's of family time was spent and arguing over my babies over and over again. We were already back home now and I had a doctors appointment to go check if my babies were healthy. I got up off the soft bed and then put on some skinny jeans and a white tank that said "ME" on the front and it said "&YOU" on the back of it. I put on some black VANS, I pulled my hair up in to a messy bun at the top of my head. I ran downstairs grabbed and apple and then ran outside locking the doors and then got in the car knowing Zayn was already waiting for me. We pulled out of the driveway and drove off to the doctors office. When we arrived I got in and signed myself in waiting to be called up. When I was finally called I got up and went to the room with Zayn who was holding me. I smiled at Zayn.

"So Ms.Rose, ready for the babies check up?" Dr.Smith asked me.

"Yeah I'm ready." I replied.

"Okay lie down lift up your shirt until just under you're breasts."He said

I nodded and lifted my shirt quickly and tucked it in and looking down at my stomach that had a small baby bump and you could visibly see it cause I'm usually really skinny. I smiled and poked it and Zayn laughed from beside me as he bent down and kissed my belly, he winked at me and sat down when Dr.Smith came back and put the petroleum jelly on my stomach and started my check up. I looked at the screen trying to see my babies.

"Ahhhh right there can you see this little one?"

he said pointing at the little baby I could clearly see.

"Awww, Zayn do you see it?" I said happily

"I see it baby." He replied happily.

"Now here's the other one right there."

He pointed at it and I cooed seeing my babies beside each other. Zayn smiled starring at the screen as you could clearly hear both babies heartbeats.

"I'm gonna go print out you're ultrasound." Dr.Smith said.

I nodded as I looked at Zayn with a small smile as he stared at my belly.

"Two little things in there so small and fragile." Zayn said happily.

We sat there in a comfortable silence until Dr.Smith came back with our ultra sound picture and told me I'd have to come back in a month for my babies genders. We left and went to the boys flat. We went to Louis and Harry's flat knowing everyone else was there playing video games. We got there and just walked in, as I thought they were on the couches and floor playing Fifa but then they're was also a girl sitting beside Liam, she had shoulder-length brown hair that was left down, she had hazel eyes and glasses. She was super pretty. When we walked in Louis looked up and smiled.

"Lynne!!!!!" Louis screamed at me.

"Boobear!!!" I yelled back

"What do you have there love?" He asked looking at the ultrasound in my hand.

"Oh first ultrasound of the babies." I replied

"OH MY CARROTS!!!! LET ME SEE!!!!" Louis screamed at me/

Louis paused the game as all the boys jumped up and Louis looked at the picture and smiled.

"I name that one Louis Jr."

He stated that looked at it once more then walked back to the couch, all the boys smiled at it then went straight back to they're game. I looked at the girl who looked kinda awkward not knowing what to do. No one seemed to want to introduce me so it's time to just be Lynne. I walked up to her and smiled, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi I'm Lynne, I noticed these idiots weren't gonna introduce you so. Hi!" I said cheerily.

"Oh yeah shit!!! Lynne, Zayn this is Talia. My girlfriend." Liam said happily.

"Hi! I'm Talia!" She said smiling.

We shook hands and I looked at Liam and jumped on him as he looked up at me shocked.

"Since when! When were you gonna tell me!!!!" I yelled at him.

"Woah!! I met her at starbucks and we've only been together a week I'm sorry you'll be the first person I tell anything to now! Now Lynne... GET OFF MY BALLS!!!" Liam yelled at me.

"Ooops..." I smiled sheepishly at him.

I laughed and got off his lap, we all ended up spending the day getting to know Talia and playing Fifa and more games. We ended up ordering pizza cause Niall was starving like usual. The night was filled with laughs and the most ridiculous things ever.

500+ votes and 130+ comments for next chapter <3

*Hey hey hey my wattpadians, how are you today. I know what you're thinking 2 updates in less then 24 hours?!?! Is she literally that nice to us? Yes I am and if I have the right amount of votes and comments tomorrow ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!! Whoop!!! Watch out for my new story it's called 'My Step-Brother is my Soulmate?' I got this cool idea, you'll see it's funny and I think you'll like it!! :) Well my wattpadians I have had some stressful couple days, I've been going downhill and it's pretty hard right now, I'm trying to pull through but it's getting harder as time goes. The depression, anxiety's and how much I don't eat anymore is getting to me. I just I'm not tha strong anymore and everyone just tells me I'm the strongest person ever I'm not I'm broken and I can't even do this with myself anymore.

Follow me:

Twitter: @xXLynneRosexX (Official Book Twitter :D )

Instagram: @_beauiful_imagination_