Chapter 18

*Dedicated to @Robert_loves_Lynne because you are the most amazing bf ever and I love you so much <3 xoxo

-Lynne's POV-

I sat there cuddled in to Zayn's arms as he cradled me telling me he loved me and that I was alright, but truly I wasn't alright I didnt just now how to come out with it and tell Zayn what happened when I got here, I didn't just know how to tell him the hurt I had to feel cause Nate got a stupid phone call from Perrie telling him what to do. I cried more holding Zayn closer as he hummed to me. When I finally stopped crying Zayn looked at me and smiled.

"Are you ready to leave?" Zayn asked me

"Yes, get me out of here please!" I begged still scared.

"I will babe, we're leaving now." he replied.

Zayn stood up and picked me up bridal style as I held him closer to me, he walked out of the room and passed Nate who was passed out and full of blood in the front hallway, I sort of felt bad he was beat the shit out of, but I didn't at the same time knowing what he did to me. I cringed away from the thought and just looked in to Zayn's chocolate brown eyes which made me feel safe and sound. We got in the car and left and to where I hope I never have to go back to ever. I felt sorta at peace, the ride home was quiet with Zayn squeezing my leg every once in awhile to comfort me. We got home to Perrie standing on the front porch. Zayn's face laced with anger as he got out of the car, I got up testing my leg power and got out of the car following Zayn slowly.

"Perrie get out of here before I call the cops!" Zayn said venom in his voice.

"I'm just coming over to see if Nate finished what I asked him to do. Lynne?" Perrie smirkd.

I looked down tears forming in the side of my eyes, I knew exactly what she was talking about, and he had finished what she asked, he told me it was Perrie making him do this.

"I'm taking that as he did." She sneered.

"Did what?" Zayn asked confused.

"Yes... He did..." I stuttered.

"Did what?!" He asked again.

"Oh Zayn your little girlfriend here was you know...." I cut her off before she could say it.

"Don't say it! Please" I begged.

My voice came out mixed with a strangled sob, I let the tears stream down my face as the memories came flooding back to me.

"Lynne please tell me." Zayn begged.

"I can't.... I-I I can't do it." I stuttered

"Awh is the little girl hurt? I hope it hurt when he you know...." Perrie said smirking at me.

I broke down and just sat on the concrete crying not being able to talk about it. Perrie left laughing with Zayn coming down and pulling me in to his chest.

"Lynne please, what happenned?" He begged.

"Can we go inside....." I asked sniffling.

"Sure then we're gonna talk."

I nodded as Zayn helped me up as I hiccuped, he walked us in to the house and sat me on the couch beside him.

"Baby what happened? I wanna know."

"Perrie texted Nate and told him to....."

"To what? Continue please" Zayn asked again.

"He raped me Zayn...."

300+ votes and 60+ comments for next chapter <3

* I know it's been so long!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!! :'( Well thanks for all the nice comments and no Robert didn' break up with me it was me but were back together!!!!! yay :D I really do love him and I hope that never happens again :) I believe in distance and I don't care how far he is I will stay loyal to him no matter what! Cause he is my one true love <3 xoxo :* I know the chapter was short but it brought suspense xD hahahaha well ill post monday or tuesday promise!!!!! If i dont we can hang me!!! :P I love you all <3