Chapter 34

-Lynne's POV-

I couldn't believe Zayn had proposed to me and it was in such an adorable way at that. Right now we were all in the boys changing room as the boys got prepped up for an interview where Zayn would be confirming my pregnancy and telling the fans about our proposal. Right now Zayn was looking at himself in the mirror fixing his hair to perfection, Niall was sitting on a chair making weird faces as Lou put a little but if make up on him, Louis and Harry were sitting on the same couch playing DS probably against each other and Liam was on twitter doing a follow spree. While I just sat here with Talia and Eleanor, yes they were here only for a couple of days though. When everyone was ready someone from the camera crew came in the room saying they had 5 minutes before they were on, which means they had to go get their mics on. Us girls all walked into the seating and went in the front row where our tickets were, we were noticed by a couple of fans as we quickly got to our spots. None of them asked for pictures or anything so we were okay. We sat there until the interviewer came on stage, she was one of those cake faced lady, she had WAY to much make up on and her butt and boobs were popping right out of her skimpy little dress. I scoffed as she chewed her gum obnoxiously into her mic. She sat down and pulled her dress down off her boobs even more.

"Welcome everybody, my names Danica Smith! This is Sunset Talk. We have very special guests today." Danica said.

The crowd erupted in screams already knowing who it was.

"PLEASE WELCOME GUEST STARS!!! ONE DIRECTION!!!!" She yelled.

Everyone screamed as the boys ran on stage until Liam tripped and fell down taking the rest of the boys down with him. Everyone laughed as the boys got up red from embarrassment. They went and took their seats on the couch infront of Danica as she smiled and giggled at them pushing herself closer to them which they looked really uncomfortable by, cause her boobs were just hanging out and she had her hand on Harry's knee as she smiled 'seductively' at him.

"It's great to have you guys here boys!"  She said.

"it's great to be here!!" Liam answered.

"Well before anything, which boys are taken, and which boys are single?" Danica asked.

All the boys smiled and Liam, Louis and Zayn raised their hands smiling at us.

"Taken by the amazing Talia." Liam answered

"Single as a Pringles and yes I'm ready to mingle." Harry said cheekily.

He winked into the crowd as the girls screamed and some began fighting saying it was to her that he winked at then the other said it was her and yeah you get what I mean.

"Eleanor is my true love!! Taken by that beauty! Love you babe!" Louis said happily.

"Single but I know who I want my princess to be... but she's taken already..."

Niall said with such a pained sad smile which made the crowd awe and look at him sadly. That girl is stupid for not choosing Niall he would treat her like a princess.

"Awe so who is this mystery girl?" Danica asked.

"I can't really say cause she's dating a good friend of mine and yeah..." He replied

Danica nodded and continued on with her interview.

"So I'd like to talk about your newest music video. Best song ever, it beat the Vevo high score with the most views in 24 hours which ended up being 10.9 million views. How do you guys feel about this?" Danica asked.

"Well it's amazing to know our Directioners were dedicated enough to beat watching the video 10.9 million times. We love you guys so much! We wouldn't be here today without any of you guys!" Harry said.

"So about the Teen Choice Awards coming up soon and your tour that just started how is all of it." She said.

"Well it's really stressful now, we have so much to do already and we always have more things to do. Right now were just trying to make the best of all of it." Zayn said

"Ok then. So Zayn I've heard rumors about Lynne being pregnant? Is this rumor true 'cause as you can see in this picture she's quite large." Danica said smirking.

"She's not large, she's perfect and yes she is pregnant with twins. I know what the genders are but I'm keeping it surprise from Lynne so I can't tell you guys." He said happily.

The crowd 'awed' at him as I smiled rubbing my belly soothingly. Zayn was smiling back at me and Niall was sitting there looking down at my baby bump them up at me and looking confused and hurt. I'd have to ask him what's wrong later, cause he was acting kinda funny.

"We also have another announcement, well I'm gonna tell you this announcement by showing you the video of it. Niall?" He said looking at Niall

Niall nodded and connected his phone to the cable that was connected to a computer, a video of last night came on where me and Zayn were having our picnic and he asked me to marry him. As the video played tears came to my eyes making me smile.

"Awe that's adorable! So you guys are now engaged. When's the wedding?" Danica said smiling.

"Not sure yet after the tour and the twins birth that's for sure we don't have time to plan a wedding but I can't wait to call Lynne Ms. Malik." He said smiling.

"That's amazing! Is your fiancé here today?"

"Yeah she is, she's right there." He replied

He pointed at me smiling as I sat there awkwardly smiling awkwardly.

"Would you like to come on stage girls?" Danica asked.

We looked at each other and nodded, we stood up as the crowd erupted in more cheers. We walked onto the stage and all of us took a spot on our boyfriends lap but me I was to much with my big belly so I sat on the floor cross legged. We were all asked question after question which we answered.

The interview had finally finished and we were heading back to the tour bus so we could get some rest. When we got to the bus the first thing we did was force Paul to go and buy us all some McDicks (A/N: if some of you dont know what mcdicks is its a fast food restaurant in canada and america and other places). After Paul came back with our food we all munched down and then watched tv and movies cuddling. We were all getting ready to go to sleep now when I noticed Niall walk off the bus sad, I looked around then went and followed him out of the bus. He wasn't far but you could tell he was crying by how his shoulders shook every once in awhile. I walked up to him and rubbed his back, he turned around and looked at me.

"Niall... What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing... I'm fine." He said sniffling.

"No you're not... Your crying." I said looking at him

"it's just Im in love with a girl who's taken but I can't help but love her, her smile, her eyes, her everything she's perfect and she's not mine." Niall said sadly.

"She's stupid for not choosing you Niall, your an amazing choice any girl would be lucky to have you." I said to him rubbing his back.

"I wish she would feel the same."

"She probably does but hiding behind the other guy because of it." I said to him.

Niall looked up at me and smiled, he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight, I hugged him back but when I tried pulling away he pulled me back and smashed his lips against mine.

*DAMN OMG IM SO SORRY GUYS OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY :( I went through a terrible break up and I became depressed and I started hanging out with friends a lot so I forgot to update but I promise ill update again when I wake up in the morning I swear and it'll be a long chapter.