Chapter 8

*Dedicated to @Makairalaugh for actually trying to message the FaceTime email I used in the first chapter. yeah it was actually mine :P You funny girl message me when you read this <3

*Lynne's POV*

It's been two days since I've seen Zayn I was going to his hotel tonight for movie night with the boys and Eleanor. I lied on my bed, I still hd a good five hours until Zayn was gonna pick me up. I was roaming FaceBook when my phone beeped, I opened it and clicked the notification, Kik instantly opened to a new message from Zayn.

Zayn: Get ready I'm picking you up early in like an hour an a half. :)

Me: Okay! I'll see you soon! :)

I got up running to my bathroom stripping out of my clothes and turned on my shower and waited for it to warm up. When the water was finally warm enough for my liking I jumped in. After washing myself and doing everything I needed to, I got out and wrapped my towel around my body and began blow drying my hair and straightening it, I applied my small amount of make up, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and some blush. Finally satisfied with my face I walked to my room putting on a pair of underwear and bra. I chose my baby blue skinny jeans, my black over the shoulder shirt that had a white peace sign in the middle. I put on my owl necklace and a couple bracelets. I grabbed my aviators and my grey back pack since I would be staying the night a Zayn's hotel, I packed extra clothes and some pyjama's, and my needed toiletries. I grabbed my IPhone and stuck it in my pocket along with my keys in my bag. I put on my black heels and my white and black hat. (Outfit on side) Grabbing my bag, I walked downstairs and went to get myself some food before he got here to pick me up, I started munching down on some chips when I heard a knock on the door, I got up grabbing my bag and opened the door.

"You look beautiful Lynne"

Zayn said pulling me too him and kissing me sweetly, I smiled kissing him back. He grabbed my hand pulling me outside, I didn't notice a car that belonged to him.

"So what are we doing?" I asked him.

"Me and you are going to have a surprise day!" He said smirking at me.

"Okay sounds really fun Zayn."

"It will be."

He pulled me down the side walk swinging our arms back and forth, we walked down the park until we reached the duck pond and Zayn had sat down in the grass close to where the ducklings were swimming, I smiled sitting beside him, the ducklings swam around, one odd duckling swam out of the water and came waddling close to me and Zayn, I smiled sticking my finger out for him, the duckling came closer, he was right in front of me it was really amazing, Zayn was smiling at me as I sared at the duckling. Eventually we had to leave, I had got Zayn to piggy back me around for a while. I found the day amazing. When we arrived back at the hotel all the boys were running around the hotel room, Harry was lying on the floor naked luckily his junk was covered by the floor.

"Harry really? Why are you naked on the floor. Oh and nice bum you got" I said laughing at him.

"Cause it's a free world i can do all I want. Thanks I know my ass is amazing!" He replied laughing with me.

I rolled my eyes and Zayn dragged me to the couch. The rest of the night consisted of cuddling and watching movies. It was around 12am when Zayn brought me to his room, I pulled off my clothes putting on my short then unclipped my bra and slipped on my pink tank top. I looked up to see Zayn smirking, I smirked walking to him pulling him down and kissing him, he pushed me on the bed then climbed on top of me straddling me, he started kissing down my jaw leaving sweet kisses on my skin making tingles shoot down my spin, he began lightly nipping at my skin and sucking making me moan, after a while he licked the sore skin then blew a bit of air on it making a moan leave my mouth. My hand shot up to my neck touching the sore spot, he had given me a love bite. He smirked pecking my lips.

"Lynne, I've started to really like you a lot, I want to ask you will you be my girlfriend?"

30+ votes and 10+ commens for next chapter <3

*I know I know I'm a horrible person for not updating so often!!!! I got sick, well yeah cliffhangers ;) and OMG 10k reads!!! Ahhhh you guys are so amazing!!!!!! I love you guys I'll try updating tomorrow!!! Kisses :)