Chapter 11

*Dedicated to @julianaflores12 for telling her friend @Tati_Horan to read my story! Thanks babes!

*Lynne's POV*

It was today the day me and all the boys were going to London, I was going to be staying with Zayn for the week, don't ask why I didn't just say I'd move in with him, I don't feel like we've been together long enough to live with him. We had plenty of stuff we needed to arrange and if it didn't work out then Zayn knew I was going back to Bradford to attend Uni there and we would only see each other when he had time off. I was planning on becoming an English teacher it took 4 years of  Uni and I had saved up enough money in my college fund to pay for 5 years of Uni already. I was now waiting in my living room with my suitcase, we decided if I was accepted my parents would rent a moving truck for all my things. I sat on the couch to wait for Zayn. I finally heard someone knock on the door, I got up and opened the door , Zayn smiled pulling me in and kissed me lightly.

"Morning love, ready?" Zayn said smiling.

"Yeah, let's go!"

"Okay, let me grab your stuff."

"Fine."

He grabbed my suit case and I grabbed my carry on, we walked to the back of the Range Rover and packed everything in the trunk then went to sit down, I ended up squished between Harry and Zayn, luckily it wasn't a long drive to the airport, when we arrived at the airport we saw a huge crowd of fans,  when we exited the cars the boys were already pulled away, I squeaked when a bunch of girls pushed me down to the floor hurting me a little, I groaned mumbling some curse words towards them as they pushed me more giving me dirty looks. I decided since I already had my ticket that I was just gonna pass and when they get free from the screaming girls they'll meet me at the gates. I ticketed all my bags then got my papers out, I went through security and then waited at my gate since the plane left in an hour so I had time, I went to Nandos quickly waiting for the boys, I decided to get Niall some Perrie Periie chicken and a small order of fries and a drink for myself, I went back to my spot. After 10 minutes the boys followed by security showed up.

"Oh good, okay you did come to the gate, I thought you were attacked by fans!" Zayn said relieved.

"No they just pushed me around a little, then I got past them and decided to wait at the gates for you guys. Oh and Niall here I got you some Perrie Perrie chicken from Nandos." I replied.

"I love you! You're amazing! If you and Zayn ever don't work out I'm going for you!! Like Zayn your a lucky ass, you always get the really hot girls!"

Niall huffed smirking at me, I laughed handing him his food and walking to Zayn and pulling myself up to him and kissing him sweetly. We all sat down as Niall finished his food in record time. Finally we heard our flight being called up. We all grabbed our carry ons and headed to first class. We all took our seats. I was sitting against the window, Zayn beside me and niall beside Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry were on the other side of the isle. I waited for the flight attendants to finish the security instructions. Finally when the plane took off all the boys dispersed in to small conversations with each other, me and Zayn were talking about our plans for when we arrived in London. Apparently Simon Cowell was meeting us at the University, he said he should be able to pull some strings for Zayn. I thought it was so sweet he was doing this for me. The flight was maybe an hour long and Harold over there had stripped out of his clothes claiming 'It was hot in the cabin!' it was something I didn't need to see but I'm admitting, he wasn't 'small' yeah... Well the flight attendants wouldn't come back cause Harry refused to put his clothes back on. Finally we landed in London, we all went and got our bags and then followed 6 body guards to the cars waiting for us.

"PAUL! My man! Was up!?" Louis screamed.

"Louis just get in the car you fool." Paul answered rolling his eyes.

"Party pooper..." Louis mumbled.

We all eventually piled in the cars and headed to the boys places which were all right beside each others. The boys houses all looked HUGE! It was crazy how big they were, I stared shocked as they all laughed at me. You couldn't blame me it looked amazing. All the boys said bye and headed to there own places. Zayn told me I had an hour to get ready for the meeting. He had already brought my suitcase to his room, I smiled kissed him and ran to the bathroom, I stripped out of my clothes turning on the shower and washing my self up in half an hour. I jumped out and went to Zayn's room putting on my underwear and bra, I quickly grabbed my black skinny jeans and my white chiffon bow top. I went back to the bathroom and changed in to it, I quickly blow dried my hair and put it in a side pony tail, I put all necessary make up on. I went back to Zayn's room grabbing a silver bracelet and some feather earrings. I put them on quickly the grabbed my black heels and slipped them on (OUTFIT ON SIDE) and walked out to see Zayn smiling at me.

"You never fail to amaze me with your looks darling." He said smiling.

"Thanks, you never seem to not look like sex on legs."

I said winking at him, he smirked walking towards me, he picked me up by my waist, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me passionately, each kiss we shared always made my stomach erupt in to a million butterflies. I smiled as he put me down and dragged me outside to see a car waiting for us, we climbed in and the driver brought us to the University.

"Zayn what if they don't accept me?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry darling we'll figure it out." Zayn said

I nodded, we arrived at the University and walked in, I saw Simon Cowell standing there talking to some lady. We walked up to them and Zayn coughed.

"Oh Zayn! Your here! Oh you must be Lynne! Nice to meet you I'm Simon." Simon said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Simon."

"Hello Lynne, I'm the administor of this University, my names Ashley. Well I heard you're asking to be accepted late?" Ashley said.

"Yes, I made last minute plans to move here with my boyfriend and I wish to start University this year. I want to become an English teacher." I replied timidly.

"Well Lynne, I've looked through you're files, your an amzing student from you're files."

"So is she accepted?"

50+ votes 15+ comments for next chapter <3

*Oh damn! I'm rude! Cliffhangers!!!!! Hahaha, well my readers I've updated!!!! Thanks everyone who told me to feel better! I'm feeling better, sorry I didn't update yesterday I was super sick and just didn't wake up I also had to say bye to my daddy he's leaving :( I don't know I just feel like crying... Well thanks for all the votes comments and Kiks! Ever wanna talk Kik me @lovelylovers69 or Imessage me @lynne_12@live.com or even Snapchat me @Hellomynamsis <3