Chapter 2

*Dedocated to @isabelprincess1 for her opinion on the sory :) Tell me wht you hink and my favorite comment I'll dedicate a chapter to you <3

*Chapter 2*

*Lynne's POV*

I woke up and grabbed my phone checking the time, it was 11 am, I yawned and looked at my notifications, a couple from facebook, some from Wattpad and one from Kik, I smiled and unlocked my phone and clicking the Kik Messenger app, I waited as it opened and connected and then clicked Zayn's message.

Zayn: Good morning beauty :) X

Me: Morning Zayn :)

Zayn: Yay you're finally up :) what's up? X

Me: Yeah just woke up and nothing trying to decide if I should take a hot shower or a warm bubble bath :P haha what do you think? ;)

Zayn: Well I think you should shower with me on FaceTime so I can watch ;) aha

I stared at his message weirdly, did he really just say that.... I blinked but the words never left ever. I finally answered back, I decided to be flirty back with him.

Me: You are one horny boy ;) haha I know you'd love watching me tho ;)

Zayn: You know I'd love it ;) So watcha gonna do today? X

Me: Well I'm trying to decide what sport to play with my neighbor Nathan.

Zayn: What sports do you play?

Me: I play, soccer well football to you guys, baseball, I do gymnastics, I swim and a couple other sports.

Zayn: Damn! You must be fit as hell!

Me: Haha yeah since I'm literally forced on to diets a lot I'm pretty skinny but I have enough meat to not be anorexic. :P

Zayn: Would you send me a pic of your body? ;)

I stared at the message shocked, no matter how many times I blinked it didn't disappear.

Me: I rather get to know you first before I do anything like that...

Zayn: Okay let's get to know you then! Tell me all about you!

Me: Well my names Lynne Rose, I'm 19 years old, I have wavy mid back brown hair, green eyes. I have 2 younger brothers and a younger sister. I live with my sister and my brothers live with my dad and I live with my mother.

Zayn: Wow you're life's interesting actually, not even just saying that, what's you're little sisters name and how old is she? :)

Me: She's 14 and her names Adrianna. :)

Zayn: That's cute :) Well I know you better now so could I get that picture?

I sighed and decided why not, like would you actually deny a world famous singer no to seeing you're body, I removed my shirt and put on my best blue lingerie and ruffled up my hair to make it look sexy, I took the picture and smiled satisfied.

Me: *Picture Message* take what you get ;)

Zayn: Holy smokes babes! Well Zayn Jr. is acting up, damn your sexy as hell baby ;)

Me: Haha thanks I didn't think I was really that hot :P

Zayn: Girl you're super sexy ;) Well I gtg take care of Zayn Jr. ;P Ttyl :)

Me: Have fun with him ;)

I giggled knowing I did that to Zayn, I sighed and jumped on my bed quickly and then went for a quick shower. When I was done I slipped on my spandex shorts and my blue soccer jersey. I ran outside grabbing the blue and green soccer ball Nathan got me as a present, yeah he was smoking hot, ruffled light brown hair, blue eyes, tanned, amazing abs. Well he was gay. I smiled and jumped over his fence quickly. He laughed and got up.

" Wanna practice some soccer?" Nathan asked smiling at me.

"Yeah! Of course I do!" I replied.

"Let's start with kicks."

We started my practice making me better and better, we played the whole day until I had to go to sleep. I messaged Zayn quickly before I went to sleep.

Me: Night Zayn :) You owe me babe ;)

*Zayn's POV*

Lynne was literally driving me insane, she was so hot, she had everything, I hadn't needed to do that to Zayn Jr. cause of a girl in ages, god did she have an impact on me. I heard my phone beep. I grabbed it and checked the Kik notification.

Lynne: Night Zayn :) You owe me babe ;)

I smirked at the message, oh so she wanted to see Zayn Jr. did she well she could. I went upstairs to bed.

15+ voted and 5+ comments for next chapter

** OMG I posted this last night and theres almost 300 reads! You guys are amazing, 25 votes on the first chapter and 10 comments. God you're all amazing! Vote and Comment you're opinion I don't care if you don't like it, give me ideas what to do. I know it's short I try making them longer, but shorter chapter means faster updates and more frequently!