Chapter 7

*Dedicated to @SHEALEIGH for her comment that made me smile so brightly. I didn't know what that meant tell you told me :)

*Lynne's POV*

I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around my waist, my eyes widened until memories of last night slowly came back to me, it was only Zayn, I turned to look at him, he looked so peaceful when he slept, his lips were parted and his hot breathe blew on to my naked skin, I realized I was in my panties and bra and Zayn was only in his boxers, I bite my lip staring at his amazing body, while staring at his perfectly toned chest I hadn't noticed his eyes open and the smirk evident on his face, he let out a small throaty chuckle which made me look away blush creeping up my cheeks. Zayn's large hand cupped under my chin lifting my face up to his level, he leaned down setting a sweet kiss on my lips. We lied there not saying a thing just enjoying the silence and each other when the door flew open and 4 boys and a girl came running in, I grabbed the blanket and hide under it, Zayn got up like it was nothing.

"What the hell! Guys what are you doing?" He growled at them.

"We came to wake you up, but seems you had company over last night. Oh la la did some dirty business happen" Louis said wiggling his eyebrows.

Zayn coughed awkwardly and put his hand under the blanket handing me what seemed to be my dress, I sighed pulling it on and fixing my hair, I got out from under the blanket sitting up. In front of me were all of One Direction and Eleanor Calder, I stood up staring at the floor awkwardly.

"Hey darling I'm Harry"

"Yeah I know who you guy are and I'm Lynne." I replied timidly.

"Nice to meet you love. Sorry for barging in on you guys, we had to tell Zayn were all going out for breakfast, you can come if you want?" Liam said smiling sheepily at us.

"I dont have extra clothes..." I said looking down at my dress

"You look about my size or smaller you can borrow something of mine." Eleanor said checking me out awkwardly.

"Oh thanks." I said shyly.

"Be ready quickly I'm starving!" Niall said whinning.

"You're always starving!" Liam said rolling his eyes.

Eleanor ran up to me quickly and dragged my to her room where Louis was already lying on the bed, she dragged me to her suit case and stared pulling out clothes, she handed me a pair of black leggings, a button up denim blouse, a red scarf and matching earrings and a watch bracelet, she also handed me a pair of boots and a brown purse (Picture on side). I looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks Eleanor this is pretty I'll give it back I swear!" I said smiling at her.

"Don't worry love I don't really wear it you can have it if you want. Now go get ready girl!" Eleanor replied smiling.

I laughed and walked back to Zayn's room, I knocked and he opened the door, I smiled and walked to the bathroom closing the door behind me, I slowly peeled off my dress and tried stuffing it in the purse she borrowed me. I put on the clothes she gave me and started doing my hair and fixing my make up, finally satisfied by my look I walked out of the bathroom to see Zayn dressed and ready.

"You look beautiful darling."

He said lightly kissing my cheek, we walked out to see everyone all standing in the lobby, we walked up to them and then walked to the restaurant in the hotel. We sat down at a table and ordered drinks, it was a buffet. When our drinks arrived we all walked to the buffet and served ourselves. When we were all sitting down eating we started to get to know each other better, Eleanor was great. We sat there when suddenly I felt a hand grab my thigh and rub it, I looked over at Zayn who was smirking not looking at me fully, he continued on with rubbing my leg until his finger skimmed my crotch making me squirm a little, Zayn was smirking at me as I squirmed.

"You okay Lynne? You look a little squirmish." Eleanor asked me.

"Y-yeah! I'm- I'm fine just a little h-hyper I guess...."

My words came out stuttered as Zayn poked at my crotch over making me squirm, it wasn't until Niall practically screamed out.

"Oh! Zayn you're being so naughty! Don't do that at the table!" Niall said smirking.

I blushed looking down at the table crossing my legs over as his hand left my leg.

"Really Niall, announce it to the whole world why don't you." Zayn growled.

"Leave that stuff for the bedroom Zayn!" Liam said disapprovingly.

I sank down in my chair as Eleanor, Louis and harry sat there laughing at us, what a great first impression they have of me. We finished eating breakfast and payed when my phone beeped, I opened it the message was from my mom apparently I had to go back to my place since my mom  needed me to watch my sister.

"Hey, well I have to go back to my place, so I'll text you later Zayn."

"I'll walk you back home."

"No it's fine it's just a couple blocks down I can get there myself. Well bye boys and Eleanor it was great meeting you guys!"

"Bye girly!" Eleanor said smiling and hugging me.

"Bye Lynne!!!!" All the boys yelled.

Zayn hugged me placing a light kiss on my lips pulling me closer, I turned around to walk away when someone smacked my ass, I squeaked and turned to see Zayn smirking and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek and walked home, when I arrived home I lied on m couch with my laptop and scrolled through FaceBook, my phone beeped and I checked it.

Zayn: You got a nice bum ;) I had fun last night and today, the boys love you! They want to know if Friday night you wanna come over for movie night? :) X

Me: Haha thanks ;) and I'd love to come over :) Well I gtg make food for my sister, I'll ttyl :)

Zayn: Bye baby :) Can't wait to see you again :)

I closed my phone and went making food for me and my sister. The rest of the night was spent watching tv and then just falling asleep.

30+ votes and 10+ comments for next chapter.

*PLEASE READ*

Thanks for almost 8k reads! Omg you guys are so amazing I jut can't thank you guys enough for the support. Well question it's not much about Sexting anymore do you guys think I should change the title? Ideas of what I should change it too? Best idea will get a dedication of y next chapter and I also need a new cover for the name I pick :)