Chapter 10

*Dedictated to @Girly_Girl_forevs cause her comment on chapter 7 made me smile so much <3 Thanks love X

*Zayns's POV*

I woke up to see Lynne's beautiful face right in front of mine, her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted letting soft warm puffs of air hit my bare chest. I smiled as she pulled her body closer to mine and snuggled her face in to my chest, I lightly kissed her hair on her forehead and rubbed her back as she slept, she was pretty much the best thing to happen to me, I remember the day I posted I was gonna Kik message someone.

*Flashback*

This past month had been really hard since me and Perrie had broken up, it had crushed me, I decided I wanted to talk to a new girl, well maybe one of the fans would be fun to talk to, I decided to use the FaceBook fan page to do a Kik name hunt, I posted on the page asking girls to tell me there Kik names and I'd message one of them, after a good half an hour of people answering me I started looking through the names and profile pictures of some of the girls when one girl caught my attention, not just her picture but her name, she seemed so familiar, I opened my Kik and typed in her name @LynneRose, I found her and started a conversation.

Me: Hey beauty, found you on Fb :) X

Lynne: Are you really the one and only Zayn Malik? Like really?

That made me laugh actually, she seemed so shocked that I had chosen her, and not any other girl.

Zayn: Yeah it's me want proof?

Lynne: Uh yeah kinda :P

Me: What's your email for FaceTime?

Lynne: lynne_12@live.com

I checked the message then I added her as a contact, I clicked her name and started the FaceTime, it connected and I swear I just lost my breath at the sight of the girl on my phone screen, her eyes were a bright green, she was just absolutely breath taking.

"Hey babes told you it was me." I said smiling at her.

"Oh my goshers, you were serious.... Wow, well nice to meet you I'm Lynne." I laughed at her answer.

"I'm Zayn but you know that, but babe I have a sound check to do right now so I'll Kik you later"

"Okay talk to you later." She replied.

I clicked end and quickly opened my Kik to send her a quick message.

Me: You're gorgeous btw ;) I'll tyl :) X

*Present*

I felt her tiny figure roll away from me a little, I looked at her as her eyes slowly fluttered open to let me see the beautiful green eyes i adored, she rolled back closer to me and snuggled back up, I just held her there when she started kissing my chest over and over, she pushed me on to my back and then got on to me straddling my hips, she leaned down and started kissing down my neck to right before my boxers, I moaned as she pushed her lower core down on to me, she smirked against my skin when I let out a moan, she continued kissing my chest and moving her hips around until the door smashed open, she shot up to look at Niall.

"Come on guys! Wait until were back in London where you have your own flat! Ugh!" Niall said smirking at us.

Lynne looked at Niall confused then back to me, her eyebrows knit in confusion, I pushed back some of her hair behind her ears.

 "When are you going back to London?" She asked confused.

"We're going back next week? Why?" I replied.

"I can't go with you Zayn... I'm starting University in September and the London university isn't some where I applied, I'd have to send in an application today and hope its not to late, I can't go back to London with you guys... I have to much to prepare..." She said upset.

I stared at Lynne in shock, I hadn't even asked if she could come back with us, I just expected her to come with me, but she has a life.

"No! You have to be able to come with us, we can go visit the University when we get there and I'll do what ever to get you in to that University, I'll pay for your flat as long as needed, just I can't be away from you." I said panickly.

"I don't know Zayn, I'm already accepted to other Universities, I'd love to do that I don't want to be away from you either but I can't make you pay for my flat..." She replied.

"It's nothing, please just come with us when we leave, we'll go to the University and try, if they accept you then I'll help you find a flat and you can stay there, I'll pay for it until you have a job. It's nothing for you."

"Okay Zayn, we'll do that okay, only for you though."

She kissed me and then got up, I noticed Niall had already left the room, Lynne got up and grabbed her bag she had brought here with us she walked to the bathroom and when she walked back out she was wearing baby blue skirt with a black tank top tucked in to it (OUTFIT ON SIDE), her hair was slightly waved and her make up looked perfect, she looked really beautiful like usual.

"You look great love."

"Thanks Zayn."

I got up and pulled on some skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and my black leather jacket, I fixed my hair then grabbed Lynne and pulled her to the living room.

"Boys were gonna have to pull some strings with Simon, he's gonna help us get Lynne in to the University of London." I said.

"It might be to late to Zayn?" Liam replied.

"Nope, no no no not to late."

"Mate it might not work." Louis said.

I sighed sitting down and pulling Lynne down on to my lap.

"I know it's a long shot but we have to try, I just got this girl I don't want to lose her cause of distance..." I said sadly.

"Okay we'll try to pull some strings Zayn, I know you don't want to lose her I don't think we wanna see you lose her Lynne is actually a great girl." Liam said smiling at us.

"Awh thanks Liam." Lynne said smiling.

We all discussed a little longer until we had a photoshoot to go to. Lynne said good bye and went home and we headed to the photoshoot.

50+ vote and 10+ comments for next chapter :)

*OMG you guys are so amazing! Thanks for everyone who old me to feel better, my ankles are feeling  lot better now, I'm gonna start trying to updae every 2 days so you guys can reach the voting goals and comments :) Well you guys are all so amazing like I wouldn't be here without any of you guys, I was actually debating deleting this story but you guys all like it :) Kik me @lovelylovers69 or Imessage me @lynne_12@live.com I love to hear from you guys and I count every message as a comment :)