L.I.B. ~2~ [Fixed]

×÷·.·´¯'·)» Chapter 2 «(·´¯'·.·÷×

 I walked back at the table to see that everything has gotten back to normal.  The food was already on the table and people were talking about me and Aiden’s relationship.  I wish I didn’t have to be here now.  

"Sapphire. Is everything ok?” Mom asked,

I was about to answer when Aiden suddenly walked in with another girl in our pack.  Her name is Serenity Vascla.  She was popular in our school and she was the school’s biggest slut.  One thing is that she never liked me. Like never.  She would always bug me out in the halls and mostly embarrasses me whenever she has the chance.

“Happy birthday Sophie,” The bimbo said.

“It’s Sapphire and Thanks.” I explained.

“Oh whatever. You know what I mean.”  She said.

Ugh she makes me want to grab her by the throat and choke her to death. But since the Alpha and my parents are here I can’t do that unless it’s under his or my parents orders.  Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand under the table.  I turned to look at Alex.  I gave him a smile and mouthed a thank you.  Me and Alex had a relationship before.  Every time I get angry, he would sense it and hold my hand.  He was the only person who can ever calm me down.  Sometimes I think that he is my true mate.  But since Alpha Landon says it’s His son then I guess I am stuck with him.  But he is denying me.  So I guess I am just going along the separation. If that’s what he wants, then I guess I am going to have to deal with it.

  “Ok lets have a toast for the birthday girl.” My dad said raising his glass.

“To Sapphire.” 

“TO SAPPHIRE!” Everyone said.

I drink my glass of sprite,  I really didn’t feel god.   I felt like a thousand needles have been placed on my body. I was in pain.  I looked over at Jason and he just nodded and gave me one of his award winning smiles.  After talking and eating for awhile, Melody has mentioned that there was a party happening at Carlos’s house.  

  “Ok let’s go.” I agreed. We got up from the table and excused Ourselves.  

I didn’t want to be there the whole time while watching them flirt.   My own mate denying me.  It feels depressing and even worse it makes me feel broken. 

“Sapphire!”

I ignored the person calling after me and got in the car with Melody.

She was looking all shocked and sad about something.  Something tells me that she didn’t like the news either.  

  “Mels?”   

“I can’t believe your brother is my mate…” She stopped.

“I know.”

“Well let’s go before I change my mind.”

I nodded in agreement and turned the car into reverse before hitting the gas  My body was starting to fill up with rage and sadness. I fell like I want to kill someone. I hated this feeling. 

“Sapphire slow down. Your driving at seventy-five mph!” Melody freaked.

“We’re here anyways. Let’s go and enjoy the rest of the night.” I said.

She nodded and smiled.

~~~  

“Come on let’s do this dance please?” Melody asked.