L.I.B. Epilogue

Epilogue

 7 Years Later

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

"Ellie Landon! get down from there now!" I yelled as i watched my daughter climbing onto the ladder to get to the roof. 

I saw her coming down the steps of the ladder, i began to feel all nervous about her getting hurt or falling from the ladder but i pushed those nerves aside.  She finally got to the last step and jumped up.

"Ellie you know how dangerous that is?!"I yelled.

"Sorry mommy." She whispered.

I breathed in and out before i talked to her. 

"It's fine.  Go wash up, your father is going to be home soon." I said.

She smiled and ran off towards the pack house.  Ever since me and Aiden got back from our honey moon seven years ago, things have been going a little hectic around the pack,  Aiden's father and mother left for Spain with both my parents.  i still kept contact with them from time to time. 

I went back into the house to get the dinner perpared for the  pack barbque.   I was in the middle of wrapping up the sandwiches when i felt two arms around me.

"Hello."  

I smiled as he began to kiss up my neck and stopped towards were my three marks were.  We stayed like that for a while.  

"It's nice to see you  Mr. Alpha." i said.

He snarled and pulled me closer.  

"What did i say about calling me that, Saph?!" He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his head down and met his lips halfway.  

"Mommy, Mommy! Jeremy Pulled my-" Ellie started but then stopped when she noticed me and Aiden kissing.

"Eww. " She said.

Me and Aiden grabbed a hold of her and Jeremy's hand and lead them both towards the backyard where everyone else was.  Melody and Ethan were still doing better and are planning on having another child soon.  Jade, Liam, and Jayden were playing in the little pool with all of the other kids.  

As for Rikki, she is now the Alpha female to the pack next to us.  Xavier decided to keep his pack up here in washington, just so Rikki wouldn't be to far from her family.   Rikki also has a daughter the same age as Ellie, her name is Melanie.   They too were here for the picnic.  

Everyone is happy and every thing seem to be perfect....

Nothing can ruin this perfect moment.

No one can.

This is my life as Sapphire Landon.

~~~

It's Over! 

It is offically over!

Thanks for reading this story and voting.  I started this book back in August 29,2011 which was 5 months ago!   

Thanks for reading!

Please continue to vote! 

Fan! 

and Comment!

OH! and yes there will be a sequel but it is going to be in Ellie's P.O.V. and Roman's!.

I will start posting  L.T.G.B.  in 2 weeks!

Love and Always,

Noemi♥