L.I.B. ~20~

A/N:

We finally made it to twenty chapters! Yay!  Only six more to go, sadly i might have to end it soon.  But i have some good news....

There will be a sequel to this story but it wont be about Sapphire, Aiden, Melody, and Ethan.  Even better it's going to be about their kids!  And i also have the tittle for it.   I will be posting the Sneak Peak of it after chapter 23 which might be posted this saturaday , i hope.  I  am planning on ending L.I.B. by January 3rd so next time, JANUARY 2012 i could start on my new story.  As for the kids parents their appearance in the story will be about the same as Rikki's appearance in L.I.B. 

On my page you will see the name of the sequel. 

Enjoy Sapphire and Aiden, Melody and Ethan while it lasts.

Comment♥

Vote♥

Fan♥

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 20

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

It has been two weeks since me and Aiden have gotten together and Melody finding out the gender of her three wonderful pups.  In about four or six weeks she should be having my niece and nephews.  I know it's a quick pregnancy but when your a werewolf the little pup/pups grow faster then anything.  I couldn't imagine the pain that Melody is in. 

"Hey Aiden?" 

"Yea?" 

"How would you feel if we were to you know....have pups?" I asked him.

"If it was you then it would be amazing! I can't wait to be a father." He smiled.

I smiled at what he said, he really wanted pups. His pups. Our pups.  I liked them better like that.  If i were to have twins i would like to have one girl and one boy.   If i did have a girl i wonder if she will have Aiden's looks or mine. Hmm i want to see now. 

"Sapphire are you thinking about what our kids look like?" I heard a voice and i turned to see that Aiden was still in the room.

Shit he has been listening in on me. I wonder if there is a force field that i could use for when i am around him.  Hmmm.

"And no there isn't." He grunted.

Damn it.

"Why isn't there?" i asked him.

"Because when a person's other half is in danger then the person who is in danger can send a telepathic message to their other half.  And besides i loving listening in on your thoughts. it's..... Interesting." He smirked.

"Come let's go.  We have to go train." I said and grabbed his arm.

"Ugh do we have to?" He grunted.