L.I.B. ~22~

A/N:

Gosh i feel like this story hasn't been updated for a year!  I was planning on updating last week on this story, I had Challenge Day last week Have you ever seen 'If You Really Knew Me?' on MTV? If you have, i got a chance to participate in that day.  It was really fun and all but then the next day i found out that i had a lot of work to make up for the day that i wasn't in classes.  

So now i have a chance to type this up because there was no school on wednesday>_> Snow day.

Okay on to the story shall we :D! 

Four Chapters and An Epilogue Left.

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 22

○--Death--○

I  saw these werewolves fighting with the hunters, which their souls will belong to me after this bloody battle ends.  I was standing next to one man who was loading his gun with special made silve bullets.  I rolled my eyes at the view, What's the point in fighting with these power wolves who have been training for god knows how long. 

"We need to leave now.  The bullets aren't working!" One man in green yelled.

"We need to atleast try Adrian! Remember what the boss wants!" He yelled.

Suddenly a wolf ran by and ripped the man into pieces.  Ah, a soul for me to take.

Say good-bye to this place again, Aaron.

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

I grabbed all the supplies that we needed to get to the pack house were all women and children were ordered to be at.  I ran up to my room and grabbed all the nesscary things that i would be needing.  

"Sapphire we need to leave now!" Melody yelled.

I grabbed my two bags and ran back down th stairs.  Me, Melody, and the two women who are supposenly my mothers were right behind me once i opened the door.   We ran past various cabins and other cars, We made it in time before anything else could happen. 

"Hello Ladies, We might be in here for awhile, but until then we are going to be staying in here until we know it's safe to go out there.  My husband and son are out there guarding the house, so no need to worry." The Luna of the pack said.

I sat down at the furthest table away from everybody.  I couldn't talk to anyone without having to worry about Aiden and my two fathers.   Even tho i am quite confused about the whole me being an Alpha's daughter.   Me and Rikki were the first girls who has an alpha as a father.  The first girls in a hundred years to have a father as the Alpha.  We would my father not tell me about me and my other family? Did Ethan know about this? Did Aiden know about this? 

"Looks like your trying to take in the whole converstion from back at the cabin." Kai-Anne said.

I nodded.

"Look your parents from back then did the right thing by handing your over to us.  We wanted you to be safe.  All you have to do right now is focus on staying alive and taking care of those pups." She smiled.

 For the past hour or so almost every she-wolf in this pack house were asking me questions about my soon to be kids.  To be honest i never have gave it a thought about raising AIden's kids.   I always thought that i would be the one to pick my prince charming but instead fate choose for me, It's not like i don't love aiden, i do but i was disapointed that i never get to pick that one guy.

"Sapphire." I heard his voice.

I turned around and saw him.

Aiden. 

He was bleeding. 

••Aiden♦♦

I lunged at the hunter who was about to shoot Ethan.  I ripped him into to pieces.  I knew why they were here, They wanted my sister and Sapphire.  I will never let them hurt them. especially my family.   I kicked, Scratched the basterd that was struggling under, I looked at his face closely and i noticed that it looked strangly familiar. I ripped him apart and threw him to the side ready to kill more.

one hundred and sixty have ranaway but we managed to kill them, So far we are wining a good battle.  I didn't realize that there was someone behind me. I turned around to see who it was but it was already late.

I felt pain go thru my body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Song for the chapter:

Your The Reason By Victoria Justice