L.I.B. ~18~ Pt. 2

A/N: 

Hello People :D

Sorry again for the long update but then again somethings came up. On Wednesday i got sick and then Thursday i began to feel better and went to school , and Thursday was interesting because someone that survived the holocaust came to my high school and her name is Anneke Bloomfield, she was telling us on how it was back then and so forth.  Today is the beginning of Winter break which means i might be updating more since i don't have t worry about homework for quite awhile , what i should be worrying about is my failing grade in bio D: 

Anyways let's get back to the story shall we? :D

Please vote♥

Comment♥

Fan♥

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 18 Part 2

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"SAPPHIRE!" I heard someone scream.

"What's wrong?" I asked who ever was on the other line.

"Ethan is on his way to Melody's cabin, he looks quite pissed about Melody not telling him she's pregnant." 

"Okay, Wait, Who is this?" 

"Aiden." 

How the hell did he get my new number? 

"Okay thanks for telling, i guess it's time to turn this baby around and head towards Your's and Rikki's cabin unless she is there..." I said.

I really didn't want to be in the same room as Rikki for some reason, i don't why i don't but i just feel like i don't want to be in the same space as her.  I pushed away the feeling and looked over at Melody.  If Ethan finds her and begins to yell at her, chances are that she can get really stressed, it really dosen't do anything for her pups health when she's stressed.  Knowing that she will be giving birth in a month or so, she has to be really careful, i heard that when a female wolf has pups in her, she would have to be EXTREMELY careful.  One mistake and everything just goes down hill.

"No she isn't. Look Sapphire about last night-" Then i cut him off.

"Look Aiden can we talk about this when we are, you know alone?" I asked him.

"Okay. take care." He said and hanged up.

I trew my phone in the back and continued watching the muddy roads.

"What's wrong?" Melody asked.

"Ethan is coming to your cabin so we are going to Rikki's cabin today for a couple of hours." I explained.

She nodded and looked down on her stomach where soon she will be showing her baby bump.  I turned my attention back on towards the road and turned right towards where Rikki and Aiden's cabin is.  I continued thinking about the night me and Aiden completed the mating process and i don't know i ever wanted to mate him but now i kind of feel like i am  missing another part of me.