L.I.B. ~19~

A/N:

Okay so i might be posting new chapters every one or twos for 2011 and then i have to go back to regualr postings because school will start -_-  

Anyways thanks for helping me with the genders and names for Melody's pups :D i really appreciated.  I will be writing  down the names that people had suggested and then i will go from there.  In this chapter melody finally finds out the gender of her three lovely pups!

Read on.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

"What do you want Aaron?" I asked him.

I clenched my fists and was prepared to fight, even tho i only had one day of training i feel like i am prepared to just fight this boy.

"Well i am here to warn you about somethings." He says.

I stepped back a bit but then i still stand my guard.  What happens if he plans to attack me at any time?

Sapphire where are you? I heard Aiden's voice in my head.

I am near a river, i don't know where.  Just follow my scent and it will lead towards where i am. i responded to him. 

Maybe i am just hearing things and i am just imaging him having his voice in my head. Focus  Sapphire,  Aaron is standing in front of you and you don't know what he is going to do.

"What is it that you have to warn me about Aaron." I hissed.

"They are coming for you and your lovely pack soon, Serenity is planning on tracking you down and kill you.  She was the one who brought me back to life,  When i came back, i went to go look for you, Sapphire.  but then i saw you and Aiden together, and that's what made me think that i longer wanted to live. but then Serenity convinced me that i can and will kill Aiden." He said.

I stopped breatthing and thought about what he said.  He wants to kill Aiden? But why?  What the hell did Aiden do to him?

"Why do you want to kill him?" I asked him angrily.

"He marked you. You belong to him when you truly belong to me!" He yelled.

I moved back more knowing that at anytime he could try and attack.  He continued to take some steps towards me as i moved back.

"And i will make sure that i will kill him slowly and painfully." He said in his normal voice.

"Fuck off." I said and shifted into my wolf.

He stepped back a step and looked at me as i growled at.  All i wanted to do was rip this douche-bag into shreds and dump him into the river. I was about to lung at him when suddenly a big black wolf came in and pushed him away.   The wolf turned to look at me and i instantly got lost into it's big black eyes.