L.I.B. ~11~ Pt. 2

Chapter 11 Part 2

"Where are we going?" I asked Aiden.

"Some where special." He responded and gave me his dashing smile.

I nodded and looked at the cars that was passing by us.  We have been driving for thirty minutes and we were finally in Portland, Oregon.  I looked around the city and i automatically loved the city lights.  Lot's of colors were reflecting the Willamette river.  I remember coming to Portland one time for my brother's birthday. I miss Portland a lost and now i am back.

When Aiden parked the car under the empty bridge near downtown portland, I got out and waited for him.  He paid for the parking spot and grabbed a hold of my hand. i decide on not letting my hand slip out of his grip and kept it there.  When we got to the part where the railings. I looked to my right to see people boarding at ship.

"Where they going?" I asked Aiden.

"You mean where are we going?" He said.

"We are going on that?" I asked.

"Yep, Come on we have to board." He said and grabbed my hand. 

He lead thru the dock and lead me towards the upper level of the boat.  I really don't like being at the top of the ship because i have  been afraid of falling over but something tells me that he wouldn't let go f me at all.  He will be standing right next to me. 

~~~

"What we would you like to eat?" Aiden asked me. 

I looked at my menu again to make sure i said the right name of the food.  Whenever i go to a restaurant i would always forget what i want and i end up getting something that i hate.  

"Hmm,  will get the Italian pasta and chicken alfrado. " I told him. 

I looked down at my phone to see that i have no messages nor calls.  Being on a date with Aiden was beginning to make me feel more awkward.  I looked anywhere but him but then i saw something that caught me eye.  I stood up and walked towards the boat railing and looked straight.  I noticed that the christmas lights spelt something but i couldn't write read it..

I felt Aiden breathe on my neck and wrapped his arms around me.  he laid his chin on my shoulder and looked at the lights with me, 

"So what do you think?" He asked.

I turned my head to look at him with wide and questioning eyes.

"I can't read it. it's to bright." I said.

"It says, 'I want you, Sapphire.' " He whispered into my ear.

He wants me.  He wants me. He really does want me.  My wolf as jumping on the inside but i was was shocked on the outside.  On my birthday he rejected me and now he wants me?  What should i say? What should i do?

Oh boy. 

++Aiden++

 A Couple  Hours Before The Date

i paced my room back and forth, trying to see what should i do fr my first date with Sapphire.   didn't want to disappoint her or anything but i would really like to do something special.  What does a girl like to do on a first date? Who do i ask for help? 

"Hey Aiden what the hell happened between you and Sapphire today at lunch?" I heard Rikki asked.

I turned around to look at my sister and gave her my small smile.  Maybe i should ask Rikki for help.  She is indeed Sapphire's best friend.