L.I.B. ~3~ [Fixed]

¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' Chapter 3 ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

"What were you thinking, Sapphire?!" 

"I just decided to walk around the woods for awhile and-" 

"Yea and you were putting yourself in danger!" Dad yelled.

"Sorry okay.  I just needed to get away for awhile. You know relieve some pain." I explained.

Ever since i got home, My parents have been yelling at me for being out in the woods at night.  Even the pack was here! I came home a while ago and  my dad started yelling at me for being so stupid.   When I was running back home I stumbled apon another pack.  The Lake-Horse Pack were our are enemies.  We never got along nor agreed to anything.  

"Ethan is Aiden here yet?" Dad asked him.

"Yes he is in the study,"He replied.

"Ok. Grab her." Dad ordered

Suddenly four guys came into my sight walking towards me.  One of them grabbed my arm and the other two grabbed my legs. 

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled. 

But they just ignored my protests.  When they placed me on the floor, They left and closed the door behind them.  I turned around to see Aiden standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.  He didn't look happy at all. 

"What the hell were you thinking?  Running out in the woods at one in the morning!" He yelled.

"I wanted to get away from you.  One minute i was dancing with another man and then next thing i knew you pull him away and you wrap you man-whore of a arms around me. So i decided to take a run just to get away from you!" I yelled at him. 

All i wanted to do was throw a lamp at him.

"Why were you even in his arms?" He asked.

"I was dancing with him.  Maybe you should try it."

"I don't want you in another man's arms you hear me?!" He ordered.

"What?!"

"I am your mate and I forbid you from going out or dancing with other guys." He hissed.

"You can't do this to me! I have the right to do whatever the hell I want!" I yelled. 

"Whatever. and if you disobey me, there will be consequences!" 

With that said, he left the room and left me there standing,  Watching him leave.

Who the hell does he think he is.  Yea I know he is soon to be alpha but he doesn't have that power over me.  He can't just say that i am not allowed to be with anyone else, when he is off shagging someone else.  I thought about his words and then I came to a conclusion,  Screw his orders I am going to do what ever I want whether he likes it or not.  He brought this upon himself.  Staring on monday he will be the one suffering.....

~~~

I woke up on monday morning extra early so I can get ready for the long day I had ahead of me.  I put on my white shorts and my blue long-sleeve v-neck.  I grabbed my blue converse and my bag from off my desk and headed downstairs to get the keys from the hook.   I ran to my car and headed straight for downtown. 

RING! RING! RING!

"Hello?" I said.

"Were the heck are you? " I heard Ethan  yell.