L.I.B. ~16~

A/N:

Sorry for not posting in a LONNG time!  It's just that school has been really hard on me lately.  I had to work on my ecology project and then i had to work on other things, it was just..UGH!  So yea i am hoping this week is not like last week, I might have time to post or not because at my school, the end of 1st term is coming and i need to raise my D in bio/ecology class ASAP.  

I would like to dedicate this chapter to two people:

DarkNiteLover

hugabear 

Picture of Chelsea Staub as Xandera Vividia 

Thanks for all the comments and the voting :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Comment :)

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 16 

♣♣Sapphire♣♣

"What time do we have to get to Roseburg?"  i asked my dad,

"Before noon. So it's best we leave now." He responded. 

I grabbed my sports bag and closed the door behind me.  Today was the day that all of our pack has to train.  Since we have people who are watching our every move in Vancouver,   Mr.Landon decided to have the training in Roseburg, Oregon near Medford.  There is another pack there and they are willing to help us with the battle which is expected to happen really soon.  

"What took you two so long?" Ethan asked.

"I couldn't find my shin guards." I said.

 "You always lose things Saph." He shake his head in shame. 

"Shut up, you do to." I said.

Everyone from our pack were here also.  There was cars surrounding our house.  

"Ok ladies and Gentlemen,  We are leaving in five minutes, so gather the things your taking and get in your cars."  My dad announced. 

Ethan. Melody,  Xavier, Rikki, Me, Xandera, Dustin And Aiden will be going in one of our parents Van, While my parents drive with Rikki and Aiden's parents and Xavier's Parents.  The car ride to Roseburg is about four hours and right now it's seven in the morning.  The one thing i love about training is that we have a chance to let our wolves out and fight with some other wolves but not hurt them. 

In training, We get into groups of eight or ten, In those groups, two people go in the middle and go against each other.  Then the other two people go out and run for about ten minutes,  The point on running is that if the attack always goes wrong, We can always retreat.  the other four just stand and watch the people in the middle fight.

When we all finally got in the car and head towards the freeway, we all began talking about who is partnered who,  So, Melody decided to do something that would make it fair.  She pulled out a note pad and began writing every guys name down and puts the pieces of paper in Ethan's hat.